McFarlane Toys and Halo 4 Mark VI

Seeing as we will be getting weapon and armour skins with McFarlane Toys this upcoming fall I thought it’d be cool if they could make one where we could get the Halo 4 Campaign armour. I don’t know about the rest of you but the Mark VI in the campaign looks a lot cooler than the one in Multiplayer. Just a thought, probably won’t happen but I would love it.

The Mark VI in the multiplayer is a classic. Never bad-mouth something like that, especially compared to the campaign’s version.

> The Mark VI in the multiplayer is a classic. Never bad-mouth something like that, especially compared to the campaign’s version.

LOL.

On a serious note Chiefs H4 armor looks cool and I always wondered why MP’s version looked so different. I know S IV’s are technically different but more actual armor on the chest/abs and legs would have been better visually.

Chief’s armor is a unique custom set. It wouldn’t make sense in the simulator.

> Chief’s armor is a unique custom set. It wouldn’t make sense in the simulator.

Looks is a Mark IV variant.

Boy, nothing like paying $15 for armor now.

> > Chief’s armor is a unique custom set. It wouldn’t make sense in the simulator.
>
> Looks is a Mark IV variant.

What?

> Boy, nothing like paying $15 for armor now.

It’s not like you have to buy it. Why not give the people what they want?

> > Boy, nothing like paying $15 for armor now.
>
> It’s not like you have to buy it. Why not give the people what they want?

I’m pretty sure most people don’t want to spend $15 on toys just to get armor for a game. If 343i was smart, they’d put armor and skins on the Xbox Live Marketplace, not bundle them with overpriced toys.

I’d prefer a Mk. VI armor set with the proper color scheme, belt, and shoulders. Without my belt I’m powerless.

I would have bought the series 2 figures regardless of the bundled armor codes. So I get an extra bonus in my minds eye. :slight_smile:

Series 1 didn’t look so great except the Zealot and Grunt. Series 2 ALL look pretty fantastic.

> > > Chief’s armor is a unique custom set. It wouldn’t make sense in the simulator.
> >
> > Looks is a Mark IV variant.
>
> What?

The Mark VI that we see Chief wearing in the campaign is re-designed to look like a variant of the Mark IV.

The skins that they have bundle with the toys look really awesome, I just don’t want to pay 15$ for them. Micro-transactions would have been fine for them.

> The skins that they have bundle with the toys look really awesome, I just don’t want to pay 15$ for them. Micro-transactions would have been fine for them.

I’m sure they’ll pop up on the Giveaway Topic.

> On a serious note Chiefs H4 armor looks cool and I always wondered why MP’s version looked so different.

MC’s armor looks so different from the SIV’s armor because MC’s armor was custom made by Cortana, utilizing the nanobots that we learned the Mk VI was outfitted with in Thursday War, while he was in cryo.

> I know S IV’s are technically different but more actual armor on the chest/abs and legs would have been better visually.

They have armor on the chest and legs.

They don’t have armor on the abs because they need to move. They don’t have armor on their inner thighs because that would impair their mobility.