McFarlane Halo 4 Figures

So what does everyone think about the new Halo 4 figures that the McFarlane company came out with? I just got the Zealot from from Gamestop today after paying off my LE Halo 4 and I love it. It is very detailed and I want all of them now. All I criticize on is that its hard to keep the Energy Sword in the Zealot’s hand. Other than that its fine. You like them too?

This Canadian wishes the blue Spartan was on its own and was available outside the USA… I have the red and zealot. Love them but the sniper ‘stand’ and peg came off. Same with the sword peg. And it bent very little. Didn’t take much. But the detail is nice and they’re cool to have! Easily fixed too.

Actually the pegs come off the weapon. They go into the character thigh so you don’t have to have it sticking out of the gun or sword all of the time.

I want a promethean knight …they remind me of general grievous from star wars…oddly enough he was one of my favorite characters…that expired to early in the series…like Darth maul

The Promothean will come soon I think. They already got Cortana, The Crawler, The Watcher, and The Soldier Spartan listed as Series 2. The Promothean might come in Series 3. Might even see a Minor Elite, Lasky, and maybe a Jackal. That does add up to four.

Wish they were a little larger, and that Albany, NY had more than just MC in his cyrotube and MC with the AR. I really want the Elite, but I like my two I have a lot. Nice detail.

> So what does everyone think about the new Halo 4 figures that the McFarlane company came out with? I just got the Zealot from from Gamestop today after paying off my LE Halo 4 and I love it. It is very detailed and I want all of them now. All I criticize on is that <mark>its hard to keep the Energy Sword in the Zealot’s hand.</mark> Other than that its fine. You like them too?

You can say that again!! I got both The Zealot and Master chief (I collect Master Chief models). I am loving them both!

I really just can’t wait until some Prometheans to come out.

I heard the hands are molded different for this Series’s Zealot. Couldn’t they just make the old hand so it could fit? Maybe have remold it to look like the Halo 4 hand but still be able to hold the sword.

I’m very tempted to buy one or two of them, anybody have any suggestions on which one(s) I should get?

They are pretty cool figures. i have all of series 1, including the drop pod and cryo tube, except the red S-IV. the elite’s hand is cool while terrible at the same time. i took a clear rubberband and wrapped it so that the sword would stay put.

my biggest complaints are that the spartans, Chief included, feel too thin and light. that and that the blue spartan look like he is wearing clown shoes. those things look stupidly bad.

The Zealot is good despite the sword in hand problem. Haven’t bought the others yet. I guess buy MC or the Spartan Soldier since an Elite isn’t complete without a Spartan and vice versa.

i got the master chief in his cryo pod and i love the figure its great but i have trouble geting the sticky detinator in the hand. and i cant wait to get my hands on the drop pod odst

I got the Chief & cryotube as a birthday gift.

Very satisfactory. I really love how the amount of frost on his armor is variable. Hence, not every Chief & cryotube is the same, making collecting the same product worthwhile.

It’s a shame I gave up stop motion a long time ago…

Minor issues:

-somewhat hard to keep Chief standing
-sticky gun is loose in his hands
-thruster pack is an individual piece from his armor. Seems the only thing that was keeping it on is superglue. It’d have been nice if it was removable by design
-Chief’s head can’t look up at the sky
-legs don’t move like his arms, so there’s no kicking
-no lights in the cyrotube :frowning:

> I got the Chief & cryotube as a birthday gift.
>
> Very satisfactory. I really love how the amount of frost on his armor is variable. Hence, not every Chief & cryotube is the same, making collecting the same product worthwhile.
>
> It’s a shame I gave up stop motion a long time ago…
>
> Minor issues:
>
> -somewhat hard to keep Chief standing
> -sticky gun is loose in his hands
> -thruster pack is an individual piece from his armor. Seems the only thing that was keeping it on is superglue. It’d have been nice if it was removable by design
> -Chief’s head can’t look up at the sky
> -legs don’t move like his arms, so there’s no kicking
> -no lights in the cyrotube :frowning:

yeah the cryo tube and drop pod are pretty hard to see into.

I have MC and the zealot and love them!!! cant wait to get the other ones! :slight_smile:

The quality of McFarlane’s Halo figures has been declining steadily since Halo 3. Some of my Reach figures won’t even stand because of loose joints, the paint is substandard, half of my grunt’s backpack isn’t even painted and overall they look like crap. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Halo 4 figs just crumble into dust upon opening the package.

Personally, I think McFarlane’s company would have been better off making more high quality statues like the Halo 3 Legendary Series (Master Chief, Arbiter, and Brute Chieftain).

Far and away the best Halo stuff his company has put out. Not to mention they were only around $15, but they look like statues that cost three times that.

I have the master chief figure, and I have to say I like it a lot. I plan on buying others.

I’m just waiting for the Crawler and Watcher in Series 2!

but they did look good, no doubt.

> The quality of McFarlane’s Halo figures has been declining steadily since Halo 3. Some of my Reach figures won’t even stand because of loose joints, the paint is substandard, half of my grunt’s backpack isn’t even painted and overall they look like crap. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Halo 4 figs just crumble into dust upon opening the package.

mold degredation was a factor in the Reach series. but the joints in the Halo 4 fig so far have been really good and super tight. hopefully this will continue. AND THE ELITES ACTUALLY STAY STANDING UP!!!