MCC Windows Flight

I was wondering what I have to do to be considered for a flight for a windows flight, I am already an insider for MCC Xbox.

I believe they base it off of your specs and availability.

> 2533274873094977;1:
> I was wondering what I have to do to be considered for a flight for a windows flight, I am already an insider for MCC Xbox.

Have you signed up for PC flighting? If you have questions of eligibility, pretty sure they answered that in the FAQ. They said things like location, any PC specs, etc. Just make sure your info is accurate. They want a wide range of specs, locations, etc.

As long as you’ve opted in for the PC flights and your available the days that’s chosen to test you should be good to go. Really the availability part only matters for when they decide to test multiplayer, campaign can be tested at any time whenever they start sending out the campaign builds. So you should be good to go!

> 2533274873094977;1:
> I was wondering what I have to do to be considered for a flight for a windows flight, I am already an insider for MCC Xbox.

Yes, they base it off the days you said you were available and your relative PC specs, there may be a low end PC test and a high end one, or a stress test in general.
Just tick the PC flight box and fill out the relative information.

Ok thanks everyone.

> 2533274873094977;1:

So you said “You already are an insider for MCC Xbox” Does it mean that you’re an insider for the older MCC Xbox? or the new one? Because the old Insiders have to re-register again for the new program even for Xbox since it’s completely fresh (sorta) You get the point xD

> 2533274813118219;4:
> As long as you’ve opted in for the PC flights and your available the days that’s chosen to test you should be good to go. Really the availability part only matters for when they decide to test multiplayer, campaign can be tested at any time whenever they start sending out the campaign builds. So you should be good to go!

Also, you will most likely not be picked, if your PC specs are too low, for example: Pentium 4 processor → 3 GHz; Geforce GTX 560 → 500MB Memory; 4 GB Memory. This is just an assumption though!

> 2535436539634443;8:
> > 2533274813118219;4:
> > As long as you’ve opted in for the PC flights and your available the days that’s chosen to test you should be good to go. Really the availability part only matters for when they decide to test multiplayer, campaign can be tested at any time whenever they start sending out the campaign builds. So you should be good to go!
>
> Also, you will most likely not be picked, if your PC specs are too low, for example: Pentium 4 processor → 3 GHz; Geforce GTX 560 → 500MB Memory; 4 GB Memory. This is just an assumption though!

I imagine they’ll want some data from low-end systems to get an idea of what the minimum requirement listing should be.

I would imagine they usually have an idea of what minimum specs are beforehand, but I like your way of thinking. ^^

> 2535460725509584;10:
> I would imagine they usually have an idea of what minimum specs are beforehand, but I like your way of thinking. ^^

They might have an idea, but how do you know if you’re on the money or not unless you test it? And hey, more server traffic is good for stress testing.

> 2533274832784144;11:
> > 2535460725509584;10:
> > I would imagine they usually have an idea of what minimum specs are beforehand, but I like your way of thinking. ^^
>
> They might have an idea, but how do you know if you’re on the money or not unless you test it? And hey, more server traffic is good for stress testing.

You make a compelling point!

> 2533274832784144;11:
> They might have an idea, but how do you know if you’re on the money or not unless you test it? And hey, more server traffic is good for stress testing.

They also have an idea that anything pre-2010-12 won’t be running Halo MCC at all processor wise, as processors before that age lack quite a lot of instruction sets Halo MCC will probably require.

Also if your GPU doesn’t support DX12, you can pretty much already get a confirmation that you definitely won’t be playing Halo MCC anytime soon, as Halo MCC is a DX12 product.