Mcc vs halo 5

I would like to know if people would choose mcc over halo 5 if mcc servers were optimal.

Functionally, Halo 5. Content wise, MCC. If MCC worked It’d win IMO.

Conspiracy theory, MCC was purposely made to not work because they knew that otherwise no one would play H5 after a month.

> 2533274905097737;3:
> Conspiracy theory, MCC was purposely made to not work because they knew that otherwise no one would play H5 after a month.

Another conspiracy theory, Halo 5 purposefully left out split screen to encourage people to also buy MCC to have a split screen Halo game for the Xbox One.

But yeah, MCC hands down. Not only does it have fun multiplayer, it also has superior campaigns across five games (including ODST). Too bad they didn’t include firefight.

It is a stupid pool , you can’t compare a 4 games experience against one game . it’s like choosing between Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4…

> 2535461224148659;6:
> It is a stupid pool , you can’t compare a 4 games experience against one game . it’s like choosing between Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4…

MCC and Halo 5 are each worth $60. If I had to get one, it would definitely be MCC, even if the population is low compared to Halo 5.

Tough call because I love them both. Yeah MCC was botched but I seemed to be pretty lucky as my gaming in MCC worked rather well for awhile. I still go play MCC from time to time especially action sack. If MCC worked like a charm from the start it still has one huge disadvantage… cross game playlist… ugh… yeah I love all titles and didn’t mind the cross game as much as others but must admit it sucked if I really wanted to play some Halo CE BTB the odds of getting to play it was really really low. Also FFA was eight player and not ranked, which doesn’t matter to most but does matter a lot to me. H2A was awesome but we didn’t get very many multiplayer maps with it. I would probably still play H5 more. It’s FFA is way more competitive and warzone brings a lot of fun.

> 2533274857577417;7:
> > 2535461224148659;6:
> > It is a stupid pool , you can’t compare a 4 games experience against one game . it’s like choosing between Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4…
>
>
> MCC and Halo 5 are each worth $60. If I had to get one, it would definitely be MCC, even if the population is low compared to Halo 5.

Price doesn’t change things , it is a stupid comparison…this is just flame and idiotic complaining as always. 4 games vs 1.

I’d take MCC at launch over a working Halo 5. At least when I get in a game on MCC I’m having fun and playing an actual Halo game. Same with campaign. MCC all the way.

But I am not making a selection because I love them both.

I’d choose the broken MCC over halo 5 any day

MCC. 4>1

Ah… The kicker… Halo 5 has… Sanghelios, Blue Team, and Osiris. But we’re talking about MP, so MCC because it has more quality content.

Its an unfair fight, pitting the elite halo games vs 5. Even with the red headed stepchild that is 4, the mcc easily wins. Now if only they weren’t such crap ports

MCC is still lacking content imo. customization and lobbies are -Yoinked!- and H2A needs at least 6 new maps **6 AT LEAST and more armor custimzation…**It needs individual emblems on armor armor customization and the missing content from Halo 4…If that stuff get’s fixed i’ll be all over it…firefight should be in odst also…and everyone who purchased mcc deserves odst…This stuff should be fixed…because of that stuff being missing it makes it unenjoyable…But if that stuff get’s fixed and people play it more and search speeds improve i’ll play it because I love CE…

Bro, i would take a fully fleshed out Halo 2 over Halo 5.

> 2695457991278531;16:
> Bro, i would take a fully fleshed out Halo 2 over Halo 5.

If they had done a 100% H2A… I mean everything that H2 had at the end and the multiplayer was set up exactly as H2 was… heck yeah I would take that over H5.

MCC for nostalgia.