MCC (Steam) freezing before main menu

I keep having this problem where I boot up the game and I make it to the 343i splash screen menu and after that the game freezes before it even gets to the main menu. This started happening after playing the H2A campaign, moving to custom games, playing some reach custom games, I went to the H2A multiplayer, it found a match and finished loading, I wasn’t even put in the match and It shorty crashed, no error message. I booted up again but it goes black after the 343i screen. I tried everything from verifying integrity of game files, deleting and re-installing, and rolling back my graphics card drivers. Nothing worked It won’t start the game after the splash screen and I can’t even make it to the main menu or sign in with my Microsoft account. If anyone knows a solution please help.

EDIT:

This was the fix for me:
These where instruction I was given by 343 and they worked!

• Navigate to the following location: %userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow\MCC - Make a backup copy of all files located in this folder to a safe location. - Delete all files in the original location, not the backup location. - Using Steam, verify your file integrity. - Once this verification is complete, relaunch the game and check if the issue is persisting. If the issue is resolved, you can delete the backup files.

im having the same problem if you know how to resolve this issue please let me know.

Bumped, having the same issue.

Same issue, I had to uncheck halo 2 so I could play halo ce and reach, plus my pc turning off when playing h2 anniv didnt help either

These where instruction I was given by 343 and they worked!

• Navigate to the following location: %userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow\MCC - Make a backup copy of all files located in this folder to a safe location. - Delete all files in the original location, not the backup location. - Using Steam, verify your file integrity. - Once this verification is complete, relaunch the game and check if the issue is persisting. If the issue is resolved, you can delete the backup files.