MCC Season Predictions - MAJESTIC

I predict that we will get an MCC season dedicated to Spartan Fireteam Majestic, and in this season the following would occur -

• Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4’s Multiplayer Map Rosters are synchronized, allowing for H2A PvP on H4 maps and vice-versa. - Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4’s Spartan Armories are synchronized, allowing for the customization of Spartan-IVs for use in H2A to have all the armors of H4 able for use and the Halo 4 Spartans to have the three H2A Spartans sets for customization use. - Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4’s Forge Catalogs are synchronized, allowing for more diverse map creation and weapon sandbox for custom modes. - Cut-Content makes a return for Halo 4’s armor components (Hayabusa Armor + Legs, Recruit’s Right Shoulder Armor becomes an option, Gungnir, Infiltrator, Operator, and Soldier’s Gauntlets are usable, Soldier, Ranger, Recon, and Protector’s Legs are useable, Locus’ unused skin is now an option, and any other cut armor content is added into the game.) - Halo 2 Anniversary receives Halo 4’s Elite armors for use in the Elite Armory (Storm, Ranger, Zealot, Commander, & Warrior.)The Season’s Battle-Pass will add a few armor sets from Halo 5 Guardians for use in Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4, as well as the cut Hayabusa armor. Those suits being -

• Achilles - CQB Gen-I Helmet - EOD Gen-I Helmet - EVA Gen-I Helmet - Helioskrill - Hellcat - Mark IV - Mark V Alpha - Mark V Delta Helmet - Military Police Gen-I Helmet (minus the flashlights please) - Nightfall - Operator Gen-I Helmet - Pilot Gen-I Helmet - Recon Gen-I Helmet - Security Gen-I Helmet - Shinobi - Yoroi (Halo 4’s cut Hayabusa armor, this renaming could make it avoid legal issues as the original was a collab crossover that Bungie managed with the Ninja Gaiden devs.)