MCC Rewards

It would be nice if doing certain things like every LASO achievement in MCC unlocked in-game armour or at the very least a nameplate.

Nameplates are very likely for something like this. But so far 343 never did anything special with armors or helmets.
It would be nice tho

343 Industries already gave rewards in Halo 5 in regards to the Master Chief Collection. Although since there’s new content added since then, maybe they could have other rewards in Halo Infinite. I’m curious about the “small token of appreciation” they’re giving players who hit the max rank in Halo 5 (as I’m currently trying to reach that now).

> 2535415539486588;1:
> It would be nice if doing certain things like every LASO achievement in MCC unlocked in-game armour or at the very least a nameplate.

You do get a nameplate, it’s just not a very good one.
As someone who’s got all the achievements in MCC, doing LASO was a pain, all for some boring nameplate :confused:

I hope the rewards in Infinite are worth the time.
If there are nameplates make them actually look
unique

I hope something akin to the Helioskrill armor reward in H5 is applicable in Infinite. Doesn’t need to be the same armored carried over, but there should be some kind of reward for getting through all campaigns on legendary (especially if solo; forgot if MCC had a separate achievement for doing them solo). Would be great if there was a reward for completing the MCC one plus the Lone Wolf achievement on H5.

The Infinite release does not make MCC any less relevant in the Halo universe. If anything, I hope it brings in some new players as a result of new first-timers joining the Halo community because of Infinite.

There would probably be a lot of backlash from players who completed any and all challenges only to have it not unlock

I am hoping 343 will direct some love to the MCC players now that we know the Halo 5 152 max rank grind players are getting a special Watchdog armor coating. I think it would be cool for those who get all 700 achievements in MCC to receive a special gold armor coating that clearly shows the player using that coating is a true Halo veteran. If they can do the reward for the Halo 5 rank 152 players, then I do not see why they couldn’t do the same for the MCC players who get all 700 achievements.