MCC Reach not tracking my game data.

I’ve put in like 30 hours already but when I check my career stats it says I have no game time, kills, wins, deaths or anything of the sort. It wont track my campaign completion, multiplayer data nor firefight data. Does anyone have any clues how to get this fixed?

Having the same problem me and 3 friends completed all the campain missions in under 3hr on Legendary for the name plate but none of us unlocked it and it says we haven’t played at all

It’s a PC server issue - but keep in mind your campaign progress is saved so eventually when it begins working again achievements/nameplates, ect should auto unlock.

I am having the same issue with this. It’s very frustrating as I can’t change my nameplate, edit my clan tag, or unlock any achievements because of it. It is infuriating. Hopefully this gets fixed relatively soon.

Same here. Though I got the game from Microsoft store. I tend to hear it from people that got the game from steam though and not from the Microsoft store.

Update: My two friends that have the game on Steam both got their Nameplates and Achevements but the other two of us on the microsoft store still have not and that sucks please 343 fix this fast I want my stuff alos the season pass system sucks big time gonna take forever to remake my Spartan

Same issue, but after 24 hours i got all my stuff at once

here is the fix

The whole counter is bugged. When Reach dropped, i was around 23,000 kills and 9,500 deaths. Somehow in the last 48 hours i have died 1200 times, according to the counter. It’s bugged to all hell. I’ve died maybe 100 times in my past 30 games played.

I have the same problem, I won a lot of games and my statistics and achievements do not appear … I already had a tikeet with the problem in the halo support, do it too.

also having this issue. I’ve noticed I cannot unlock nameplates either. I’ve submitted a ticket on halowaypoint. if you guys are having this issue submit a ticket. it doesnt look like it’s on their list of commonly known issues. the more people that make tickets, the higher priority it will be to fix.

> 2533274832815215;8:
> https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037573011-Achievements-Progress-Issues
>
> here is the fix

this post did not resolve my issue, thanks for the link though.

Yep, none of these fixes have worked for me and I’ve tried everything. Resetting telemetry services, resetting firewall, checking hosts file, reinstalling the game, nothing is working for me and it’s starting to get frustrating, it’s a core feature for so many people and it’s broken on day one? This needs to be talked about more

EDIT: Literally as I finish the post, I randomly unlock a Warzone achievement from Halo 5 on my PC? God knows what’s going on

Halo Reach PC Issues

Kills & Deaths are not accurately tracked. I know some people don’t care about that sort of thing, but when you rack up a couple hundred kills and less than 50 deaths, and it says you now have a couple hundred deaths and no new kills, it’s a little discouraging to keep on playing. Please reset everybody’s kills and deaths counters and fix this in a patch.

Dear friendos, I had the same issue. The way I fixed it was the following:

I went to go see if maybe my computer was blocking microsoft for some reason, which it was. You’re going to need to locate your hosts file.

C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc

It might not be called a C: drive if you renamed it. Either way, once you’re there you’ll see a list of files, you’re looking for the one titled ‘hosts’. Copy that file with ctrl + c just in case you mess up, and then past it in the same /etc area, then rename it to hosts.bak so you have a backup that isn’t interfering. If you mess up some crazy stuff can happen, like not being able to connect to the internet, so it’s important you save a backup.

Once you have a backup saved, click on the hosts file and open it in notepad. You’re going to see a bunch of nonsense that looks like the following. If yours is longer than what I have put in the spoiler, delete the stuff after. That’s stuff your PC is blocking access too. I’m pretty confident most people aren’t blocking anything that is dangerous, or it would have already done stuff. Once you clear out what your PC is holding back, save the file, restart, and then comment whether or not this worked for you too.

See you on the battlefield, Spartans.

> # Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
> #
> # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
> #
> # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
> # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
> # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
> # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
> # space.
> #
> # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
> # lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
> #
> # For example:
> #
> # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
> # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
> # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
> # 127.0.0.1 localhost
> # ::1 localhost

> 2535425730030983;15:
> Dear friendos, I had the same issue. The way I fixed it was the following:
>
> I went to go see if maybe my computer was blocking microsoft for some reason, which it was. You’re going to need to locate your hosts file.
>
> C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
>
> It might not be called a C: drive if you renamed it. Either way, once you’re there you’ll see a list of files, you’re looking for the one titled ‘hosts’. Copy that file with ctrl + c just in case you mess up, and then past it in the same /etc area, then rename it to hosts.bak so you have a backup that isn’t interfering. If you mess up some crazy stuff can happen, like not being able to connect to the internet, so it’s important you save a backup.
>
> Once you have a backup saved, click on the hosts file and open it in notepad. You’re going to see a bunch of nonsense that looks like the following. If yours is longer than what I have put in the spoiler, delete the stuff after. That’s stuff your PC is blocking access too. I’m pretty confident most people aren’t blocking anything that is dangerous, or it would have already done stuff. Once you clear out what your PC is holding back, save the file, restart, and then comment whether or not this worked for you too.
>
> See you on the battlefield, Spartans.
>
>
>
>
>
> > # Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
> > #
> > # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
> > #
> > # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
> > # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
> > # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
> > # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
> > # space.
> > #
> > # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
> > # lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
> > #
> > # For example:
> > #
> > # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
> > # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
> > # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
> > # 127.0.0.1 localhost
> > # ::1 localhost
>
>
>

It worked! thank you i was having the same issue now its tracking my stats.
I had stuff under the #::1 localhost line blocking some telemetry from windows, I removed everything after that line since it came from one program which I thought I uninstalled. Any way I deleted it and now its tracking my stats.

> 2535425730030983;15:
>
> I went to go see if maybe my computer was blocking microsoft for some reason, which it was. You’re going to need to locate your hosts file.
>
>
> It might not be called a C: drive if you renamed it. Either way, once you’re there you’ll see a list of files, you’re looking for the one titled ‘hosts’. Copy that file with ctrl + c just in case you mess up, and then past it in the same /etc area, then rename it to hosts.bak so you have a backup that isn’t interfering. If you mess up some crazy stuff can happen, like not being able to connect to the internet, so it’s important you save a backup.
>
> Once you have a backup saved, click on the hosts file and open it in notepad. You’re going to see a bunch of nonsense that looks like the following. If yours is longer than what I have put in the spoiler, delete the stuff after. That’s stuff your PC is blocking access too. I’m pretty confident most people aren’t blocking anything that is dangerous, or it would have already done stuff. Once you clear out what your PC is holding back, save the file, restart, and then comment whether or not this worked for you too.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > #
> > #
> > # space.
> > #
> > #
> > # For example:
> > #
>
>
>

This worked for me as well! However, the only downside is that the stats say I’ve only played 4 matches which isn’t the case, and have only played for 32 minutes despite having 28 hours in the game already. Campaign stats also say that I haven’t done anything, despite getting maybe a third of the way through. At least my rank is still the same.

> 2535425730030983;15:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > #
> > #
> > # space.
> > #
> > #
> > # For example:
> > #
>
>
>

ladies and gentlemen, the hero we were looking for.

> 2535425730030983;15:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > #
> > #
> > # space.
> > #
> > #
> > # For example:
> > #
>
>
>

I was trying to figure this out as well and man I have to say thanks I don’t think I would of figured out to check the host file myself.

The tracker is wildly broken. Somehow in the last three games, I have not gone negative according to the carnage report. Yet, in the stat tracker, I got the correct number of kills, but nearly 100 deaths.