[MCC] Reach MM firefight and challenges

Halo Reach Firefight still doesn’t progress several PvE challenges. It will progress Firefighter, the challenge for completing full set FF games, but you can not complete any kill challenges that require action within the match (cannon fodder, car alarm, pinpoint, propheteering etc). This is especially strange since these challenges can be completed in ODST Firefight, Reach’s Campaign, and even Halo 4 Spartan Ops.

Any chance a fix is in the works for this issue?

Best option is to file a support ticket for it.

> 2533274810177460;1:
> Halo Reach Firefight still doesn’t progress several PvE challenges. It will progress Firefighter, the challenge for completing full set FF games, but you can not complete any kill challenges that require action within the match (cannon fodder, car alarm, pinpoint, propheteering etc). This is especially strange since these challenges can be completed in ODST Firefight, Reach’s Campaign, and even Halo 4 Spartan Ops.
>
> Any chance a fix is in the works for this issue?

Obviously there is a problem, try to open a ticket at Halo Support maybe there is a issues in game, try to chek if your game is update

I have had another issue to do with firefight challenges which is that I currently have weekly challenges to complete full sets in firefight but for some reason it isn’t progressing even though I’ve completed several firefight matches using the default ruleset. I have a suspicion it is because you have to specifically select the firefight mode called “Firefight” otherwise it doesn’t count.

> 2535439627033596;4:
> I have had another issue to do with firefight challenges which is that I currently have weekly challenges to complete full sets in firefight but for some reason it isn’t progressing even though I’ve completed several firefight matches using the default ruleset. I have a suspicion it is because you have to specifically select the firefight mode called “Firefight” otherwise it doesn’t count.

You need to do it in Matchmade firefight is what’s going on. You can’t do it in custom firefight matches.