mcc reach f3 invite but no access

A friend of mine got an invite to flight 3 on pc but when he went to use the code on steam it said it was already used. So he went to the support site linked in the email but it said access denied which happens when you did not receive access to the flight. Did he get sent an invite email by accident? Did his key get stolen while before he saw the email as he was away over the weekend? What happened? I also received and invite but I had no problems getting into the game. I just want to help my friend get answers and raise awareness to this issue.

If he can’t access the support site, then he’s using the wrong account. It would probably be best if your friend posted in this forum instead since they’re not gonna be able to get his info from you.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> If he can’t access the support site, then he’s using the wrong account. It would probably be best if your friend posted in this forum instead since they’re not gonna be able to get his info from you.

I’ll let him know

Yep, get your friend to post here, thanks. Passing info back and forth is best done directly with the person having the issue