MCC preorder skulls not showing in campaign lobby

Hello,
I recently have ran into a problem with the master chief collection. All of the preorder skulls have disappeared from the skull selection menu with the exception of bonded pair and boom. I had deleted my save data and re synced and I have tried deleting and reinstalling the entire game three times total and nothing has solved this issue. I am asking for any help whatsoever.

Thanks

I’m having a similar problem myself. I recently re purchased the game and played it for a while offline because I don’t have internet where I live and I had all the preorder skulls before I updated and after taking my xbox somewhere to do updates none of the skills are there anymore but since i was in a current playthrough with them they’re still active. Please help!!!

> 2533274815105586;2:
> I’m having a similar problem myself. I recently re purchased the game and played it for a while offline because I don’t have internet where I live and I had all the preorder skulls before I updated and after taking my xbox somewhere to do updates none of the skills are there anymore but since i was in a current playthrough with them they’re still active. Please help!!!

Just found another thread of some people having the same problem and one guy posted that they popped up for him by doing this
Pillar of Autumn, competitive scoring, legendary, mythic skull active, famine skull active, grunt birthday skull active, quit the game after you talk to keys and walk through the hallway to kill the grunts.

I did this and it worked for me and I had my graphics and music set to remastered but skipped both intro and keys cut scenes and once awakening from the cryo tube I grabbed the skull in that room and the grunts didnt pop up for me for some reason so I killed the two elites and grunts directly in front of the door you go in to the cafeteria there then I just saved n quit “before another checkpoint” and then went to select different skulls n there they were!!!

I have no idea if this is a concrete method but it did work for me and another so hopefully it will solve this problem a lot of us are having

> 2533274815105586;3:
> > 2533274815105586;2:
> > I’m having a similar problem myself. I recently re purchased the game and played it for a while offline because I don’t have internet where I live and I had all the preorder skulls before I updated and after taking my xbox somewhere to do updates none of the skills are there anymore but since i was in a current playthrough with them they’re still active. Please help!!!
>
> Just found another thread of some people having the same problem and one guy posted that they popped up for him by doing this
> Pillar of Autumn, competitive scoring, legendary, mythic skull active, famine skull active, grunt birthday skull active, quit the game after you talk to keys and walk through the hallway to kill the grunts.
>
> I did this and it worked for me and I had my graphics and music set to remastered but skipped both intro and keys cut scenes and once awakening from the cryo tube I grabbed the skull in that room and the grunts didnt pop up for me for some reason so I killed the two elites and grunts directly in front of the door you go in to the cafeteria there then I just saved n quit “before another checkpoint” and then went to select different skulls n there they were!!!
>
> I have no idea if this is a concrete method but it did work for me and another so hopefully it will solve this problem a lot of us are having

I am sorry but this didn’t work for me. I wish there was a way to know the root of the problem. Thanks for trying to help me though I really appreciate it.

Have you checked the “Ready to Install” tab under “Manage Game and Add-Ons”?

Problem finally solved! Had a digital copy so I went and bought a physical disk and installed it offline with out patches the version of MCC without patches for whatever reason shows all skulls, turned them all on and then started Cairo station on legendary. After that I connected to Xbox live and downloaded updates. Then went into mcc and the skulls say they are all on but missing in the selection menu. So I turned the ones that were showing off and then played the level until the end letting the cutscenes play normally. Once the outskirts cutscene finished I saved and quit and then there was a black screen instead of the normal loading screen and boom all the skulls were showing in there rightful spots in canpaign setup

I would personally like to thank everyone who tried to help. I really appreciate it!