MCC pointer moves out of game screen during match

I am playing the MCC on PC with a keyboard and mouse. I have 2 monitors on my computer, one in the middle and one on the right. When I play MCC (any game) I am able to move the mouse from the main (middle) monitor where the game is over to the right monitor, where my desktop is whenever I am not in a match. The problem is, this should not be possible when I am IN a match.

Sometimes when I am playing either a multiplayer match or a campaign level, the mouse/pointer will move OFF of the MCC game screen and over to the right monitor, and I will no longer be able to control my character in the game until I click back inside of the MCC game screen. This takes me about 1 second, but in that second I am usually killed if I am playing multiplayer or a campaign mission on Legendary, so this is a significant problem.

I tried turning off the monitor on the right when I play MCC, but this has no effect, the computer still thinks that the right monitor is there even when it is turned off. It also sometimes happens that the Visual Studio Code app is launched in the main monitor of my computer while I am playing MCC, meaning I have to close it before I can see the MCC screen again. This means that it is not just a problem with the mouse or the fact that I have 2 monitors. Somehow while playing MCC the computer will suddenly think that I am interacting with the desktop and not the game. I have tried to figure out if it has to do with some combination of the buttons that I am pressing while playing the game, but since the combat is always very intense I can never figure out what exactly I pressed before it happens.

I am left handed so I use I,J,K,L (my right hand) to move around instead of W,A,S,D, so that may have something to do with it.

Does anyone here know what is causing this, and how to fix it?

Problem solved! I had a widget on the screen that was stuck between the main screen and the side screen, and THAT is what was getting clicked on during the matches. I turned that off and now this problem has disappeared.

what was the widget causing the problem and how do you stop it from continuing? im just now having this problem.

> 2535460057505886;3:
> what was the widget causing the problem and how do you stop it from continuing? im just now having this problem.

It was the Fan Xpert 4 widget, which came with my computer. I have 2 screens, one in the middle and one on the right. That widget is on the border between the middle and right screens, and if I drag the mouse over it while in a match then it activates and causes my cursor to jump out of the halo mcc window in the middle of the match. I turn it off every day and that solves the problem.

> 2533274814616809;1:
> I am playing the MCC on PC with a keyboard and mouse. I have 2 monitors on my computer, one in the middle and one on the right. When I play MCC (any game) I am able to move the mouse from the main (middle) monitor where the game is over to the right monitor, where my desktop is whenever I am not in a match. The problem is, this should not be possible when I am IN a match.
>
> Sometimes when I am playing either a multiplayer match or a campaign level, the mouse/pointer will move OFF of the MCC game screen and over to the right monitor, and I will no longer be able to control my character in the game until I click back inside of the MCC game screen. This takes me about 1 second, but in that second I am usually killed if I am playing multiplayer or a campaign mission on Legendary, so this is a significant problem.
>
> I tried turning off the monitor on the right when I play MCC, but this has no effect, the computer still thinks that the right monitor is there even when it is turned off. It also sometimes happens that the Visual Studio Code app is launched in the main monitor of my computer while I am playing MCC, meaning I have to close it before I can see the MCC screen again. This means that it is not just a problem with the mouse or the fact that I have 2 monitors. Somehow while playing MCC the computer will suddenly think that I am interacting with the desktop and not the game. I have tried to figure out if it has to do with some combination of the buttons that I am pressing while playing the game, but since the combat is always very intense I can never figure out what exactly I pressed before it happens.
>
> I am left handed so I use I,J,K,L (my right hand) to move around instead of W,A,S,D, so that may have something to do with it.
>
> Does anyone here know what is causing this, and how to fix it?

I am getting this bug with the recent MCC update