MCC on PC freezing at main menu

I have been running this game without an issue for a couple months, and all of a sudden last night the game freezes after I hit enter to start and the main menu appears. Looking into the task manager I see a process called “mcc-win64-shipping-winstore.exe” that is not responding. The issue is still happening today. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem?

EDIT: I am running the game through the Xbox Beta App and Xbox console companion app

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037448411-Halo-Reach-PC-Known-Issues-12-3-19
its in the bugs list

> 2533274807134840;1:
> I have been running this game without an issue for a couple months, and all of a sudden last night the game freezes after I hit enter to start and the main menu appears. Looking into the task manager I see a process called “mcc-win64-shipping-winstore.exe” that is not responding. The issue is still happening today. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem?
>
> EDIT: I am running the game through the Xbox Beta App and Xbox console companion app

Is a possible bug on the menu try to go here: Issues

So the known issue is this?

Menu Performance: We are aware of reports where players are experiencing performance drops in the menus outside of gameplay. We are investigating on our end but need more data points of this issue. If you are experiencing this problem, please visit the Halo Support site and create a ticket.”

I didn’t think performance drops in menus meant a game-breaking freeze that renders it unplayable. I guess it’s good that it is on their radar