mcc match making victims reward?

I feel that those who are experiacing problems with match making SHOULD be rewarded something considiring this is the first day and most of us cant even play online, its only fair cause thats the highlight of the game, but you should have to show proof in an UPLOAD CLIP that its happening microsoft and 343 please take this into mind

No.

> 2641173531481975;2:
> No.

> 2775879413201490;3:
> > 2641173531481975;2:
> > No.

Yes

You agree to put with these problems when you buy a game on day one. Although it’s upsetting, 343 does not owe you anything.

When you buy software and the developer says its a finished copy and you expect to be able to use it as advertised. This is far from what was advertised. 343 did a great job remastering but bottom line is they failed to deliver.

If you think that matchmaking is intended to be the highlight of this collection then you must be very narrow minded.
Go play Halo 2 anniversary’s campaign. It’s amazing.

> 2533274880684942;8:
> If you think that matchmaking is intended to be the highlight of this collection then you must be very narrow minded.
> Go play Halo 2 anniversary’s campaign. It’s amazing.

you’re narrow minded if you think that a large group of people didn’t buy this specifically to play matchmaking… I’m not saying you’re wrong, but you’re a bit off point.

> 2533274880684942;8:
> If you think that matchmaking is intended to be the highlight of this collection then you must be very narrow minded.

Some people purchased this because they wanted to play the MP, not campaign because they would have done that on the original game. How would you feel if you bought a car thats meant to carry 5 people but only carries 2 because of a seat malfunction?

> 2641173531481975;2:
> No.

How about a pat on the bum?

Perhaps an earlier date for the All Unlock for skulls than December 12th?

You must be new here.

The Campaign should be the highlight.
The Multiplayer is just an add-on.

no. its the first day, even AUS folks have only have the game 36 hours.

> 2533274822155572;14:
> You must be new here.
>
> The Campaign should be the highlight.
> The Multiplayer is just an add-on.

also I think most people would disagree, campaign is fine, but who paid 40 quid for 4 campaigns they already paid for? I’d be willing to say a vast majority have bought to relive the MM, it gives halo its longevity.

> 2533274880684942;8:

I’m sure its great, the 2/3 times I’ll play it I’ll enjoy it, if even that often, but me and hundreds of thousands will play it twice and go back to MM. MP is the highlight of the halo games, it gives it longevity.

no. since its the first day, like you stated" is the reason we should not be. so they have some issues…their fixing it. quit -Yoinking!- and do something else… its day one… hundreds of games face the same -Yoink-… its nothing new. get over yourself.

Expecting no multiplayer issues on the first day is absurd, however this is excessive problems. Although, any sort of bonus or reward seems silly, I’d rather they just put all their effort into fixing it.

Any of you who think the focal point of the release is the H2A Campaign are forgetting that Halo 2 matchmaking hasn’t been available for donkey’s years, and was arguably one of the best multiplayer experiences of the Halo games.

I wouldnt call us “victims” but I would like some compensation. Two days of live should be good for the two days I redeemed and dint get to use.