[MCC]Looking for people to play with

Well, as title says. Looking for some people to play with. Getting aggravated at playing with randoms that don’t know their -Yoink- from their head.

Primarily playing SWAT atm, but am happy to play any gamemode. Add me or post on here if you’re interested.

And, I don’t care how old you are. Please have a mic though and don’t be a complete terribad :slight_smile:

So I sent you a message on Xbox Live for my clan the Epsilon Fleet at EpsilonFleet.com I look forward to talking with you!

Cheers!

GT: vRecN

Hey man, if your someone who is looking for more active players to game with on MCC, come check us out. I just recently created The Divine Regime Halo community. We are just getting started but the goal is too create a large group of active halo players to be able to run games with, have fun, and also attempt to take it to a competitive level with groups of skilled halo players. If you are interested, you can message me at GeT SmackeD 412 on xbox or you can head over to www.divineregimegaming.enjin.com Thank you

I just got the game but playes halo since CE. I’m rusty at the moment but add me if you want I’ll get better fast.