MCC Looking For Friends

Teenager, kind of new to the halo series.
Looking for similar aged players who want to co-op it out on halo. Weekends, weekdays, really whenever.
If there are any clans accepting teens, that’d be cool. I’m more mature then some teens, not a squeaker.
Thx :slight_smile:

Hey man im looking for players to if you want you can add me-Chaoticcubbie- Mostly play h2 and aw. =)

Still looking for more ppl to play with! :slight_smile: I’m a rookie but i love to play games. I have others like Destiny and Forza.

DashHart11 under 14 but hope that’s ok. Play halo master chief collection, call of duty advanced warfare and ghost.

Hey man if you’re still looking for people to play Halo with add me. I’m a tennager as well. My gamertag is “paradlse.” If you’re interested in joining a clan I’m in a clan called Epsilon Fleet. Epsilon Fleet is a military styled clan based in Halo: MCC but is rapidly expanding and looking towards other games. If you’re competitve, casual, or a forger then we have a place just for you! We have weekly squad practices and game nights to keep our clan active. If you’re interested add me on Xbox or look at our website.

Link to our website:
http://epsilonfleet.enjin.com

If you’re looking to join the clan then start with registering on the website. Make sure to put my name down for where you found our clan. After you’re registered one of our members will approve your application and get you through the process.

SF is a militarized and competitive halo clan on the MCC collection we have been very active in the past week with a good community of 18 decently skilled members if wish to fight for our cause we are looking for these characteristics 1. know how a military clan functions 2. we are looking for good forgers and media type people for our YT channel. If you make the requirement of the first one your allowed in go to our website listed below and enlist and serve the SF.

We also have a competitive team u can try out for!

Motto: “De Oppresso Liber” which is Latin for

“To free from oppression” or “To liberate the oppressed”

“I am a Special Forces member, dedicated to training new personnel and influencing the old. I will strive to be patient, understanding, and firm. All members are entitled to outstanding leadership and will provide that leadership. As a valued member of maturity, respect, and loyalty at all times. I will not forget that I am a professional, a leader, but above all a Special Forces member.”

-Special Forces Creed

CEO- BionicGamer65

Youtube- OfficialSFMedia

Website- www.sfmilitaryclan.weebly.com