MCC legend achievement

I just finished playing through hours of the MCC Halo 1-4 I beat every single board on legendary but failed to get the legend achievement, does anyone know ho to get this problem resolve.

Props to you, I’m hoping to get that achievement so I can get the Helioskrill armor for Halo 5. Approximately gardening tool long did it take you to finish all of them? And did you solo it or team up?

• AsHighAsHonor14, Leader of Knights of Ares

I get the achievement but I don’t have the armor, HELP!

Just spent the past few days rebeating the 4 campaigns on legendary. But didn’t get credit for the last 3 missions on Halo 1 and the entire campaign on Halo 2 according to my waypoint service record for MCC. But in game it says I completed every mission per game on legendary. I guess I did all that grinding for nothing. And here I thought I’d be rewarded with the LEGEND achievement as well as the awesome looking HELIOSKRILL armor in Halo 5. Jokes on me I guess… Thanks 343i for pushing out a buggy
game to simply meet Microsofts Quota demand. Rather than taking the time to properly take care of this amazing series.

Completed a solo legendary run as well, didnt get credit for one mission. Will have yo re do the mission. Uprising fyi.

> 2533274801990724;5:
> Completed a solo legendary run as well, didnt get credit for one mission. Will have yo re do the mission. Uprising fyi.

I already tried rerunning a few legendary missions on halo 2 anniversary and it still did not give me credit for completing the missions via waypoint or achievements. So I guess there is no real way of bypassing this issue by simply re-doing the missions.

Me and my friend done the legend achievement he got the armour I did not. What you have to do is wait 72 hours or do every mission (halo1-4) on any difficulty solo.
Hope this helped if you have questions message me on Xbox at. beattie1999

So completing missions from the anniversary collection I somehow did not get achievements for missions it says completed. As well it says I skipped the 343 guilty spark even though I completed it with skulls and terminal unlocks.

is there a fix for this solution before I replay missions … Again

Halo ac,Halo 3 and Halo 4 finished in legendary,I will finished Halo 2 aniversary and i was not given the archivements:The great journey and legend. What i have to do?

i have this exact same problem. i soloed every alo campaign from ce to h4 on legendary and it did not give me the legend achievement. the game is literally forcing me to rerun halo 2 anniversary from beginning to end and it’s saying that one of the halo 4 missions is incomplete when my whole game is listed as solo legendary completion across all games, including soloing odst on legendary. is there anyway to get the helioskrill armor and legend achievement without having to rerun through halo 2 and figure out which halo 4 mission glitched?

> 2533274870158030;10:
> i have this exact same problem. i soloed every alo campaign from ce to h4 on legendary and it did not give me the legend achievement. the game is literally forcing me to rerun halo 2 anniversary from beginning to end and it’s saying that one of the halo 4 missions is incomplete when my whole game is listed as solo legendary completion across all games, including soloing odst on legendary. is there anyway to get the helioskrill armor and legend achievement without having to rerun through halo 2 and figure out which halo 4 mission glitched?

After checking your career I think you should replay H2 and you should be fine! :wink: https://www.halowaypoint.com/de-de/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/iceblazewinters H4 looks finished …

I did the entire Halo CE solo on legendary, but the game is only counting Pillar of Autum as complete, I re did it Co Op too and it did not count any of the missions completed in solo Legendary either, however In game it says I have all of them completed on legendary, what gives?