MCC kick someone for team killing

So I’ve been partaking in playing a ton more Grifball on Halo MCC. I was playing the other day and one of my teammates, who I won’t out on here, was spawn killing us and whomever picked up the bomb. I feel 343 may want to look into a way to balance some kind of betrayal kicking or maybe a vote to kick, reminiscent of Rainbow 6 Siege. Just an idea for everyone to think about, have a great day and thanks for the read!

> 2533274845390640;1:
> So I’ve been partaking in playing a ton more Grifball on Halo MCC. I was playing the other day and one of my teammates, who I won’t out on here, was spawn killing us and whomever picked up the bomb. I feel 343 may want to look into a way to balance some kind of betrayal kicking or maybe a vote to kick, reminiscent of Rainbow 6 Siege. Just an idea for everyone to think about, have a great day and thanks for the read!

I feel like a betrayal booting system should be in place but not 1 or 2 betrayals.
If you don’t like how some players behave on Xbox live, I recommend reporting them to Xbox so they can take actions against that player for breaking the ToS that they have agreed.