mcc is ******* bad

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i buy it day one 1 week later no multiplayer available what is this -Yoink-. i always be a xbox fan so im tired of this i will sell my halo mcc and buy far cry 4… very disappointing

> 2533274797646526;1:
>

Lol boy are you gonna be disappointed when you find out Farcry 4 is broken as well.

> 2533274797233718;2:
> > 2533274797646526;1:
> >
>
>
>
> Lol boy are you gonna be disappointed when you find out Farcry 4 is broken as well.

Is it really? Why are so many big games broken out of the box?

its work better than mcc :frowning:

Anything works better then the Halo MCC I can’t even play Single Player or Matchmaking I just get endless crashes in the menu screens…

Why does the average gamer only complain about video games?

Here’s an idea: If its so easy to make a game then go do it yourself… oh yeah you can’t.

you buy a game to play with the game

If you like unplayable games then it’s not a game definition of a game is being able to play it your talking about empty discs not games.

So far I have not had any issues with campaign, other than some freezing issues, and a few bugs here and there. I just hope this patch fixes those issues and also the issues that other people are facing. As far as matchmaking, I hope this update fixes it, but again, I am not too worried about it, I would rather them take their time and fix it right. Other than the matchmaking issues and some bugs, the game is exactly as I had hoped it would be… I love playing the Campaigns in 1080p and 60fps, Way smoother and better than the 360. Loving it so far 343I, Keep up the good work and hopefully the Issues get sorted out soon.

intensejames its true

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

343 & good work should never be used in the same sentence.

ahaha can we have free dlc for this bug…

I just want a working game asking 343 for DLC is asking them for more broken stuff.

All the new games are broken , the list is long : diablo 3 , BF , far cry 4 , assassin’s creed and even the last dlc of Wow and these are just examples ^^

Those games had Launch bugs Halo MCC is broken plain and simple that’s why I’m stuck on these forums can’t get past the menu screen.

> 2533274829610030;6:
> Why does the average gamer only complain about video games?
>
> Here’s an idea: If its so easy to make a game then go do it yourself… oh yeah you can’t.

It’s their -Yoinking!- job to make games. Stop defending 343. Get their -Yoink- out of your mouth.

> 2533274880583948;14:
> All the new games are broken , the list is long : diablo 3 , BF , far cry 4 , assassin’s creed and even the last dlc of Wow and these are just examples ^^

Diablo 3 is not broken, Idk what version you are playing but certainly not the ROS version I am… Mine works perfectly… I don’t think the game could get any better… But it Will!

Well I’m just going to report and move on like other people sould do that show up to this thread because this is just turning into another non conversational hate thread people are entitled to their opinions of what they want to do about the Master Chief collection but seriously there are way too many threads to be making new ones.

> 2533274821033065;17:
> > 2533274880583948;14:
> > All the new games are broken , the list is long : diablo 3 , BF , far cry 4 , assassin’s creed and even the last dlc of Wow and these are just examples ^^
>
>
> Diablo 3 is not broken, Idk what version you are playing but certainly not the ROS version I am… Mine works perfectly… I don’t think the game could get any better… But it Will!

Lol he meant when Diablo 3 launched not the current state it is in

> 2533274829610030;6:
> Why does the average gamer only complain about video games?
>
> Here’s an idea: If its so easy to make a game then go do it yourself… oh yeah you can’t.

Totally irrelevant on so many levels.