MCC Install ERRORS! (MULTIPLE)

So, I bought this a few a days ago on my PC and it worked perfectly fine! But for some reason yesterday I was loading it up and I noticed I was having frame issues where literally everything was slowing down. So I uninstalled everything and re downloaded the game and then it was saying “Invalid game executable: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Chelan_1.2094.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MCC\Binaries\Win64\MCC-Win64-Shipping-WinStore.exe.” so I used the non anti-cheat version to boot it up and it worked! BUT then when I did use the “Anti-Cheat” version it worked but It said I needed to install the games all over again! but the problem is, I already have them downloaded!!! WTF :frowning: I’m at a brick wall at this point because I’ve tried restarting my computer and googling everything but sadly I came up with nothing. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this??? I really wanna play through Halo 3 and ODST and this is seriously killing my weekend lmao! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> 2533274882077389;1:
> So, I bought this a few a days ago on my PC and it worked perfectly fine! But for some reason yesterday I was loading it up and I noticed I was having frame issues where literally everything was slowing down. So I uninstalled everything and re downloaded the game and then it was saying “Invalid game executable: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Chelan_1.2094.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MCC\Binaries\Win64\MCC-Win64-Shipping-WinStore.exe.” so I used the non anti-cheat version to boot it up and it worked! BUT then when I did use the “Anti-Cheat” version it worked but It said I needed to install the games all over again! but the problem is, I already have them downloaded!!! WTF :frowning: I’m at a brick wall at this point because I’ve tried restarting my computer and googling everything but sadly I came up with nothing. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this??? I really wanna play through Halo 3 and ODST and this is seriously killing my weekend lmao! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

unfortunately it is a problem that has arisen since we updated the game services for Xbox to fix this problem temporarily you must first open the version to use the mods, close it and open the normal version and it will load you easy anti cheat
every time you start yoou pc you must doing this procedure

it is not necessary to uninstall everything, in fact on the microsoft store you will notice that the Xbox service has been updated and you can rest assured that this problem we all have PC players but despite the continuous solicitation to the 343 they pretend nothing has happened and do not even respond, so before entering the new maps of Halo Online, should ensure the proper functioning of the MCC

> 2535406417205447;3:
> it is not necessary to uninstall everything, in fact on the microsoft store you will notice that the Xbox service has been updated and you can rest assured that this problem we all have PC players but despite the continuous solicitation to the 343 they pretend nothing has happened and do not even respond, so before entering the new maps of Halo Online, should ensure the proper functioning of the MCC

Thank you for the response! That’s unfortunate :confused: i hope it gets fixed soon.