MCC Insider Program - Don't make the same mistake!

Pls, don’t make the same mistake as you do with Halo 5: Guardians Insider Program, selecting the exactly same brazilians for testing Halo MCC Insider Program… These Brazilians didn’t make a great job with Halo 5: Guardians, as we have to wait 3 or more months to be able to matchmaking into Warzone! Pls, select another Brazilians to test the game, who really lives in the edge of internet! These Brazilians who were select, didn’t played the game enough to know how the game works, or should work. You should check the background of these ppl. Pls don’t make the same mistake AGAIN

Lol pretty sure not all the testers are Brazilians.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Lol pretty sure not all the testers are Brazilians.

Lol, that’s not what I said… Not even close to what I said… LOL

> 2533274823473656;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Lol pretty sure not all the testers are Brazilians.
>
> Lol, that’s not what I said… Not even close to what I said… LOL

Sure sounded like it. Mocking me isn’t going to make anyone respect you or sympathize with what you were trying to get across. Maybe next time you can simply correct someone or write the post better.

Halo 5 never had an insider program…

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Halo 5 never had an insider program…

Funny stckrboy, that’s just what I was thinking.
What do ya think the OP is talking about?

> 2535416010022389;6:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > Halo 5 never had an insider program…
>
> Funny stckrboy, that’s just what I was thinking.
> What do ya think the OP is talking about?

The feedback program for halo 5 probably. And that isn’ all from brazil, I’m in California and the feedback group

OP. It really sure what your even asking exactly.

I think OP is a Brazilian who’s unhappy with matchmaking times and is thinking its because of inadequate network testing in that region?

> 2533274823473656;1:
> Pls, don’t make the same mistake as you do with Halo 5: Guardians Insider Program, selecting the exactly same brazilians for testing Halo MCC Insider Program… These Brazilians didn’t make a great job with Halo 5: Guardians, as we have to wait 3 or more months to be able to matchmaking into Warzone! Pls, select another Brazilians to test the game, who really lives in the edge of internet! These Brazilians who were select, didn’t played the game enough to know how the game works, or should work. You should check the background of these ppl. Pls don’t make the same mistake AGAIN

This hurt my brain