MCC Insider Nameplate

Hi,

I have an issue regarding the MCC insider nameplate. I joined the insider program and participated in the last flight (Nov 10th & 11th) and left feedback on the discussion. However I have yet to receive the nameplate. After some research I found that they can take effect after an update, but after that the last one, nothing changed. I did get the banished nameplate after completing Halo Wars 2 so I don’t think the issue is on my end. Not sure if my gamer tag was overlooked or what. Just trying to get some clarity. Also on a side note I matched with 343 employee Delta Rampancy and thought the ice unicorn skin would appear as well but it did not. Please get back with me at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Can;t comment about the Insider nameplate, but for the Ice unicorn you need to match up during a Community Playdate like on the social streams. Matching in regular matchmaking outside of playdates won’t get you anything - except enjoying their company :slight_smile:

Makes sense for the ice unicorn skin. Just not sure where to turn to regarding the insider nameplate.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Can;t comment about the Insider nameplate, but for the Ice unicorn you need to match up during a Community Playdate like on the social streams. Matching in regular matchmaking outside of playdates won’t get you anything - except enjoying their company :slight_smile:

Hey I sent a private message to Grim about a week ago but haven’t heard anything back. Any ideas how to get this resolved?

Hey there,
The Insider nameplate is manually granted. Other nameplates, like the Banished one or the Guardians one, are granted automatically based on data tied to your account. This means all you can do is be patient and wait for a response.

Also, in the future, please don’t bump threads. Thanks.

I haven’t received mine either. Postums could you please look into this for us?

I haven’t received mine either :frowning:

> 2533275002830830;7:
> I haven’t received mine either :frowning:

Please don’t revive old topics thanks