MCC Insider Nameplate question.

I was wondering if the nameplate is only for 12 games in the stress test on the 5th or any time during the flight? I wasn’t able to play on the 5th due to time zone and work issues, but have played a lot over the past day. If it is only for playing in the stress test will there be another chance to get it in a future flight etc.
Thanks.

It was only for playing during the stress test. As these nameplates are the same as the ones giving out during last years MCC flighting, there’s always a chance they will be given out again

why does the nameplate have to come out at a stress test

MCC insider plate should be given to anyone who was apart of insider at the time not a stress test at least make a plate called stress tester if insider plates are only given out at them times, it does make it bit unfair on the PC userbase since i was given the insider key to halo reach bit late and didn’t get my plate

> 2533274948028892;3:
> why does the nameplate have to come out at a stress test
>
> MCC insider plate should be given to anyone who was apart of insider at the time not a stress test at least make a plate called stress tester if insider plates are only given out at them times, it does make it bit unfair on the PC userbase since i was given the insider key to halo reach bit late and didn’t get my plate

Then because a lot of these people would have this nameplate. I’m assuming they want to keep at a minimum or for some other reason.