MCC Halo 2C [Xbox]: Head-up Display (HUD) Issue

Greetings, I’ve been having issues with the MCC Halo 2 (Xbox One) occasionally displaying the Head-up Displays (HUDs) incorrectly. Specifically, the indicators in each corner of the screen (aside from the top-right) are missing or incorrect.

A quick comparison video:
https://youtu.be/OjO_uKB0hxI

Is this a known issue? I couldn’t find it in the published list. It happens every 10 or 15 games so am curious if there is a solution.

I submitted this via the Halo Support feature as well.

It’s not just you. For me it’s like every other game I play of Halo 2 the scoreboard wont show and the HUD messes up. They keep breaking parts of Halo 2 and it’s irritating since it’s my favorite Halo to play.

Same here, is kot listed under known issues, I’ve already raised a ticket but got no response if you guys could do the same would be awesome.

Raise a ticket, let 343 know about it

I opened a support ticket on 6/26/2020 when I posted this message but haven’t heard back yet… ticket is still “open”.

I’ve been experiencing this since the date Halo 2 went to PC and the Xbox got an update. I think it is an Xbox one X exclusive issue. I have a one X, but if I play through xCloud, which uses a regular One S, it displays correctly.
Correct me if I’m wrong.

> 2533274873068643;5:
> I’ve been experiencing this since the date Halo 2 went to PC and the Xbox got an update. I think it is an Xbox one X exclusive issue. I have a one X, but if I play through xCloud, which uses a regular One S, it displays correctly.
> Correct me if I’m wrong.

Did a little testing on this with my Xbox One X, the issue with the HUD on Halo 2 seems to only be present when playing the game with HDR10 enabled, when HDR10 is disabled all HUD elements display as they should, at least they did for me. Below are all the things I tested to see what breaks the HUD:

4K Enabled, HDR10 enabled, Dolby Vision Enabled = HUD Broken
4K Enabled, HDR10 enabled, Dolby Vision Disabled = HUD Broken
4K Enabled, HDR10 disabled, Dolby Vision Disabled = HUD Working

Yeah, that seems to fix it but 343 hss to make it compatible with hdr10 I don’t want to be enabling disabling that every time a h2c match goes on