MCC Gets Hung Up When Quitting To Desktop

I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue or not but please let me know if it’s just me or if more people are having this issue.

I downloaded my game through the Microsoft Store and I am also using Game Pass. When I go to close the game from the main menu and click on “Quit To Desktop” and then click “Confirm” the audio in the main menu keeps playing and the game freezes and takes about 4-5 minutes to close. I usually just close it through task manager because it gets hung up for so long. Does this happen to anyone else? It’s annoying and frustrating to deal with and I’ve had to deal with this since the PC launch of this game. Also, the game will just crash randomly without any reason or explanation. Direct x also crashes in the game a lot. Is there any reason for these things to not be patchable or do 343 even know that this is happening? I feel like I’m the only one having these issues. I also have Halo Reach on Steam and it happens there too. Am I doing something wrong?

Yore not alone soldier. This game is -Yoink-.

Same issue here with the game hanging upon exit. It has always done this a bit but it seems to have become worse recently, hanging for about a minute or so before finally closing itself.

As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!