Mcc from MS store says I don't have dlc's

MCC said anti-cheat is disabled and when this happens I have to reinstalled the whole game, nothing worked. It also says I have to download all the Halo games again even though I have them downloaded on the Microsoft Store.

I play on PC. Why is this happening

> 2533274844115314;1:
> MCC said anti-cheat is disables and when this happens I have to reinstalled the whole games. It also says I have download all the Halo games again even though I have them downloaded.
>
> I play on PC. Why is this happening

If you have the Steam Version make a backup of your “MCC” Folder. located here:

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow

You may have to turn on “SEE ALL FILES” in windows.

this way you will have to a backup if this happens again. Then all you have to do is replace the old MCC folder with you MCC backup and won’t have to reinstall the game all over again. Works for me!

Hope that helps :wink:

> 2535458927244316;2:
> > 2533274844115314;1:
> > MCC said anti-cheat is disables and when this happens I have to reinstalled the whole games. It also says I have download all the Halo games again even though I have them downloaded.
> >
> > I play on PC. Why is this happening
>
> If you have the Steam Version make a backup of your “MCC” Folder. located here:
>
> C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow
>
> You may have to turn on “SEE ALL FILES” in windows.
>
> this way you will have to a backup if this happens again. Then all you have to do is replace the old MCC folder with you MCC backup and won’t have to reinstall the game all over again. Works for me!
>
> Hope that helps :wink:

I have the Microsoft store version not steam. I have read somethings on here they are saying it is a MS store issue.

One has also said he fixed the issues by opting in windows 11 preview

Can I please get a update about this from 343.

Please don’t cross post topics, thanks. You already have a topic about this in support