Tried to download MCC update. Told me I needed more memory this is odd considering I have an external hard drive consisting of 800gb free atm. This is what I’ve tried to fix it so far.
- Turning off and on xbox (full reset)
- Uninstall and reinstalling the game (now won’t reinstall)
- Deleting any saved Data (There was none)
- Unplugging external hard drive, making some space on Xbox one and installing it on there
- Wiping the disc
- Deleting games of external hard drive
- Turning Xbox off and on again
So far nothing’s worked so I can only assume this is a bug. I can install any other game just not MCC.