MCC Crashing Issue

Not sure what the problem is, but when I select campaign from the main menu, then select playlists for any game, my game freezes and crashes. It also happens when I select a playlist, and then start it. Not really sure how to fix it but any help is appreciated.

> 2533275007426811;1:
> Not sure what the problem is, but when I select campaign from the main menu, then select playlists for any game, my game freezes and crashes. It also happens when I select a playlist, and then start it. Not really sure how to fix it but any help is appreciated.

PC or Xbox? Is it a new issue since an update or has it been a new development?

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533275007426811;1:
> > Not sure what the problem is, but when I select campaign from the main menu, then select playlists for any game, my game freezes and crashes. It also happens when I select a playlist, and then start it. Not really sure how to fix it but any help is appreciated.
>
> PC or Xbox? Is it a new issue since an update or has it been a new development?

Yup we will need to know which device you are playing on to help you resolve this :slight_smile:

> 2533274903612999;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2533275007426811;1:
> > > Not sure what the problem is, but when I select campaign from the main menu, then select playlists for any game, my game freezes and crashes. It also happens when I select a playlist, and then start it. Not really sure how to fix it but any help is appreciated.
> >
> > PC or Xbox? Is it a new issue since an update or has it been a new development?
>
> Yup we will need to know which device you are playing on to help you resolve this :slight_smile:

Xbox

> 2533275007426811;4:
> > 2533274903612999;3:
> > > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > > 2533275007426811;1:
> > > > Not sure what the problem is, but when I select campaign from the main menu, then select playlists for any game, my game freezes and crashes. It also happens when I select a playlist, and then start it. Not really sure how to fix it but any help is appreciated.
> > >
> > > PC or Xbox? Is it a new issue since an update or has it been a new development?
> >
> > Yup we will need to know which device you are playing on to help you resolve this :slight_smile:
>
> Xbox

Thanks for getting back to us! Which version of Xbox is this? (Xbox One // Xbox One S // Xbox One X // Xbox Series S // Xbox Series X)

The reason I ask is because there is a current known issue for crashing on some consoles. These steps may help but let us know if they don’t!

"The game may crash on Xbox Series X consoles when the system’s Game Clip Resolution option is set to anything other than 1080p SDR. Follow the steps below to locate and adjust this option:

• On the Xbox Series X console, open the Settings app - In the Settings app, navigate to the “Preferences” tab - Select the “Capture and Share” option - If prompted, enter the Xbox Live account’s passcode - Under the “Capture” heading, set the “Game Clip Resolution” option to 1080p SDR"You may also want to try turning off Captures altogether to isolate that being the culprit or not!