MCC Crashing after Update

Just downloaded the 1gb update and now my Halo is crashing which kicks me out of matches resulting in bans. A truly fantastic system. My friends entire Xbox shut down in the last match we played together a few minutes ago. We’re both currently waiting out our ban.

That’s crazy, I hope 343 fixes this.

> 2533274814673522;1:
> Just downloaded the 1gb update and now my Halo is crashing which kicks me out of matches resulting in bans. A truly fantastic system. My friends entire Xbox shut down in the last match we played together a few minutes ago. We’re both currently waiting out our ban.

Are you playing Halo 3 with skins enabled? There’s a bug that’s causing the game & consoles to crash.
The issue has existed for a little while and I never experienced it until after this last update.
My buddy hasn’t had the issue at all even though we have the same hardware and play the same match.

Turning skins off basically fixes it for the time being.

If you weren’t experiencing this in Halo 3, maybe submit a support ticket here on Waypoint to get the issue looked at.

Probably because it’s overloaded with all the reporting going on. Or somehow related