MCC Bugs (and I’m not talking about drones)

When is there going to be a patch for MCC booting you from games and turning your Xbox off? I’ve never had a game crash my entire Xbox the way MCC does in all the years I’ve been an Xbox live user. I’d rather get DDOS at this point then the bugs I and many other players have to endure. Halo use to be the go to game with your homies to release stress and have fun now it’s just a bother to even try and get in a game with something going wrong. It’s been 5 or more years since the initial release of MCC and they still can’t get it right. Hit detection finally almost on par with its original Xbox and xbox 360 counter parts now with cross play I feel it’s back to square one for console players. Everything I’ve seen since 343 has taken over Halo makes me want to give up on what is considered the best games of all time ( Halo CE -Halo 3). Says a lot for the future of halo as a franchise and any other further endeavors 343i is working on. How is Halo Infinite suppose to rally Halo back into the universe as being relevant when 5-6 years goes by and they still can’t get MCC to work properly.

As this seems to be a problem with your game, I would recommend submitting a ticket over at the Support Website so you can get some solutions.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> As this seems to be a problem with your game, I would recommend submitting a ticket over at the Support Website so you can get some solutions.

I’m not the only one these things happen to. Pretty much every console player experiences this.

> 2533274835654086;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > As this seems to be a problem with your game, I would recommend submitting a ticket over at the Support Website so you can get some solutions.
>
> I’m not the only one these things happen to. Pretty much every console player experiences this.

I can honestly say I have never experienced it in the 6 years I have been playing.

My halo 4 campaign playlists are glitched! Every time I play a mission and move on to the next, I save and quit and it takes me back to 0/3 or 0/10 and the first mission all over again. I even complete entire playlists and it doesn’t count and still resets. It’s only with halo 4 for some reason.