MCC and Halo 5 multiplayer should be joined

Over 100 maps on one (sort of) game - damn that is taking good care of us.

Here is what would make Halo 5 the most played game on X-bone for a very long time: make it so that if you have the Master Chief collection and Halo 5 that you can play all of the maps with Halo 5 settings.

I am thinking that Halo 5 might get the Halo 2 Anniversary maps.

> I am thinking that Halo 5 might get the Halo 2 Anniversary maps.

They are running on two completely different engines. It’s doubtful.

OP: There’s an easy solution. Download the Halo Channel, and buy both Master Chief Collection and Halo 5: Guardians digitally. Then you can use the Halo Channel to switch between the games seamlessly. No need to change discs, and loading times between the two games will be minimal.

> > I am thinking that Halo 5 might get the Halo 2 Anniversary maps.
>
> They are running on two completely different engines. It’s doubtful.
>
> OP: There’s an easy solution. Download the Halo Channel, and buy both Master Chief Collection and Halo 5: Guardians digitally. Then you can use the Halo Channel to switch between the games seamlessly. No need to change discs, and loading times between the two games will be minimal.

Yeah, this. Because 4 games on a single disc/game isn’t enough…?

I mean, even if you have Guardinas digitally downloading, have the ability to launch it from the MCC. But don’t merge the two games entirely.

Just get up, and place the other disk in… or digitally download the game

> Just get up, and place the other disk in… or digitally download the game

I am not asking to play the other games, I am asking for the ability to play ALL halo maps on one game.

> > Just get up, and place the other disk in… or digitally download the game
>
> I am not asking to play the other games, I am asking for the ability to play ALL halo maps on one game.

Can’t say it’d work that well, unless the maps were modified for the game in question. Especially when Halo 4 have sprint and the maps were made for that, or if that Halo game which would feature all maps, has sprint. Halo CE - 3 didn’t have sprint.

Furthermore, it’d be a lot of work to either port the maps and update the graphics, or remake the maps so they’re playable in the new game in which all maps would be playable.

Yes, as a conept having all maps in one game would be über fantastic. Realistically, I don’t see it happening due to the amount of time and resources required for such a project.