MC needs to start hunting some Oni Spooks

Those who know anything about what Oni is doing know that Oni has become Cerberus from Mass Effect. They just hate aliens and want nothing more than them gone. Now I understand that after so many years of war alot of the human population would be like that but…Oni is making Humanity into what it destroyed. I swear if later in Halo if Humanity says they are reforming the Covenant and its join or Die time I’m done. Jul isn’t a bad guy, after what they did to him he knows that Oni is trying to screw his people over. You know logically you would think that he would…you know go over to Thel tell him to do some test on him to prove that humans are trying to kill them. So instead of doing the logical thing he spends 3 years outside of Requiem. WTF!

Oni has become a terrorist organization with no boundaries. I’m 1000% sure that someone must know what Oni is doing that doesn’t like it. IDK really but it just seems like the wrong way Halo should be heading. Since now Jul has Halsey she could tell him everything about Oni and he could tell her his secrets. Making it so Halsey if angered enough would make Sangheili Spartans. Than we are really -Yoinked!- or at least Oni is for trying to get her killed. I say sooner or later Oni has to be brought down.

I find it funny how the Insurrectionists on Venezia are more willing to live alongside Covenant species while ONI and UNSC seem more corrupt

> I find it funny how the Insurrectionists on Venezia are more willing to live alongside Covenant species while ONI and UNSC seem more corrupt

That’s Traviss writing with 343i approval for you.

In general: But really, a military government and a shady organization that has been performing exercises classified as inhumane. You think there isn’t going to be corruption? To be fairly honest, I really can’t blame the Insurrectionists for not wanting the UNSC controlling everything and wanting independence. It’s simply a government that doesn’t work and it’s cracks are finally showing.

> > I find it funny how the Insurrectionists on Venezia are more willing to live alongside Covenant species while ONI and UNSC seem more corrupt
>
> That’s Traviss writing with 343i approval for you.
>
> In general: But really, a military government and a shady organization that has been performing exercises classified as inhumane. You think there isn’t going to be corruption? To be fairly honest, I really can’t blame the Insurrectionists for not wanting the UNSC controlling everything and wanting independence. It’s simply a government that doesn’t work and it’s cracks are finally showing.

I actually like this direction, it shows they are actually willing to get along with the past enemies

> > > I find it funny how the Insurrectionists on Venezia are more willing to live alongside Covenant species while ONI and UNSC seem more corrupt
> >
> > That’s Traviss writing with 343i approval for you.
> >
> > In general: But really, a military government and a shady organization that has been performing exercises classified as inhumane. You think there isn’t going to be corruption? To be fairly honest, I really can’t blame the Insurrectionists for not wanting the UNSC controlling everything and wanting independence. It’s simply a government that doesn’t work and it’s cracks are finally showing.
>
> I actually like this direction, it shows they are actually willing to get along with the past enemies

I do too, don’t get me wrong, but it’s just the irony…

Before we start praising the inserrectionist movement and booing the UNSC, lets recall what else is happening on Venezia. The rebels say they just want to be left alone but them buying a Covenant warship and buying arms says otherwise. The UNSC may be imperfect, but as far as a galaxy of independant human worlds are concerned, that’d be a bad idea. Individual nations on Earth have a bad habit of starting wars over ridiclous reasons. A war between worlds with fully armed FTL vessels armed with nukes is a distinct danger.

As for Chief knocking some ONI heads in, he’d need help.

> Before we start praising the inserrectionist movement and booing the UNSC, lets recall what else is happening on Venezia. The rebels say they just want to be left alone but them buying a Covenant warship and buying arms says otherwise. The UNSC may be imperfect, but as far as a galaxy of independant human worlds are concerned, that’d be a bad idea. Individual nations on Earth have a bad habit of starting wars over ridiclous reasons. A war between worlds with fully armed FTL vessels armed with nukes is a distinct danger.
>
> <mark>As for Chief knocking some ONI heads in, he’d need help.</mark>

Maybe Haverson could help if he disagrees with what ONI is doing

> > Before we start praising the inserrectionist movement and booing the UNSC, lets recall what else is happening on Venezia. The rebels say they just want to be left alone but them buying a Covenant warship and buying arms says otherwise. The UNSC may be imperfect, but as far as a galaxy of independant human worlds are concerned, that’d be a bad idea. Individual nations on Earth have a bad habit of starting wars over ridiclous reasons. A war between worlds with fully armed FTL vessels armed with nukes is a distinct danger.
> >
> > <mark>As for Chief knocking some ONI heads in, he’d need help.</mark>
>
> Maybe Haverson could help if he disagrees with what ONI is doing

Or that Seeker from the XbOne trailer might do the trick >.>

@Cobra, I see what you mean. Like you, I wouldn’t praise the Innies, but only to say that their actions and beliefs are somewhat justified.

> > > Before we start praising the inserrectionist movement and booing the UNSC, lets recall what else is happening on Venezia. The rebels say they just want to be left alone but them buying a Covenant warship and buying arms says otherwise. The UNSC may be imperfect, but as far as a galaxy of independant human worlds are concerned, that’d be a bad idea. Individual nations on Earth have a bad habit of starting wars over ridiclous reasons. A war between worlds with fully armed FTL vessels armed with nukes is a distinct danger.
> > >
> > > <mark>As for Chief knocking some ONI heads in, he’d need help.</mark>
> >
> > Maybe Haverson could help if he disagrees with what ONI is doing
>
> Or that Seeker from the XbOne trailer might do the trick >.>
>
> @Cobra, I see what you mean. Like you, I wouldn’t praise the Innies, but only to say that their actions and beliefs are somewhat justified.

@awesome - Well Haverson is dead, so ot likely. Maybe Lasky given what Osman ordered himt do.

@ABEL - They are justified to an extent, after all Far Isle was a gross breach of human morality, but the Innie nuking of Mamore, which killed more civilians than anything, was not acceptable. Now we see the Venezia rebs looking to make a glassing run on Earth…hard to sympathize with them now.

Innes and Covies sitting in a tree

K

I

S

S

I

N

G

I like where Halo is headed, but some things are really unclear. Hopefully Halo 5 will give us a better look at the whole Halo Universe and deal with all these issues.

> I find it funny how the Insurrectionists on Venezia are more willing to live alongside Covenant species while ONI and UNSC seem more corrupt

Admiral Hood was open to peace with the Sangheili. Parangosky was going behind his back trying to exterminate them.
As for the original topic, I don’t think ONI is that corrupt. Yes, they’ve made some morally questionable decisions, but it was all for the greater good. And after fighting the Covenant for 27 years, I’d want to make sure a war that bad never happened again too.

> > > > Before we start praising the inserrectionist movement and booing the UNSC, lets recall what else is happening on Venezia. The rebels say they just want to be left alone but them buying a Covenant warship and buying arms says otherwise. The UNSC may be imperfect, but as far as a galaxy of independant human worlds are concerned, that’d be a bad idea. Individual nations on Earth have a bad habit of starting wars over ridiclous reasons. A war between worlds with fully armed FTL vessels armed with nukes is a distinct danger.
> > > >
> > > > <mark>As for Chief knocking some ONI heads in, he’d need help.</mark>
> > >
> > > Maybe Haverson could help if he disagrees with what ONI is doing
> >
> > Or that Seeker from the XbOne trailer might do the trick >.>
> >
> > @Cobra, I see what you mean. Like you, I wouldn’t praise the Innies, but only to say that their actions and beliefs are somewhat justified.
>
> @awesome - Well Haverson is dead, so ot likely. Maybe Lasky given what Osman ordered himt do.

I forgot lol, haven’t read First Strike in ages

We just need someone to expose them first…

In my opinion, ONI’s only truly unforgivable action is using Halsey as a scapegoat, then trying to have her assassinated.

> In my opinion, ONI’s only truly unforgivable action is using Halsey as a scapegoat, then trying to have her assassinated.

Testing Flood on prisoners, plotting to cratering Sanghelious with Infinity, planning a method to starve all the Sangheili, letting the Covenant take Reach, Spartan IIIs…

> We just need someone to expose them first…

Chief + Halsey= Super kick -Yoink- team. She exposes them, then Chief comes in to knock the heads.

> > We just need someone to expose them first…
>
> Chief + Halsey= Super kick -Yoink!- team. She exposes them, then Chief comes in to knock the heads.

Jul, seen first hand ONI’s plans, get Halsey and Jul to recruit Chief to help expose ONI

> > In my opinion, ONI’s only truly unforgivable action is using Halsey as a scapegoat, then trying to have her assassinated.
>
> Testing Flood on prisoners, plotting to cratering Sanghelious with Infinity, planning a method to starve all the Sangheili, letting the Covenant take Reach, Spartan IIIs…

All for the greater good of humanity. Morally wrong? Absolutely. But you can’t deny that the Spartans saved humanity. As for the Sangheili thing, ONI’s making sure that the UNSC is no longer the underdog. Plus they have been fighting for 27 years. And what do you mean they let the Covies take Reach?

> > > We just need someone to expose them first…
> >
> > Chief + Halsey= Super kick -Yoink!- team. She exposes them, then Chief comes in to knock the heads.
>
> Jul, seen first hand ONI’s plans, get Halsey and Jul to recruit Chief to help expose ONI

Now all we need is an advanced AI to help and we got the most ultimate fighting force this galaxy has seen.