Maybe we can get couch co-op back in Halo 5

Phil Spencer is for co-op it took them some time, but got backwards compatibility. So maybe split screen can be a thing again too in Halo. yes I know, wish in one hand… you know the rest.

> 2533274811049588;1:
> Phil Spencer is for co-op it took them some time, but got backwards compatibility. So maybe split screen can be a thing again too in Halo. yes I know, wish in one hand… you know the rest.

I keep hope that they might configure the game somehow to make it split screen compatible later.

I feel the same about introducing elites in multiplayer.

> 2533274811049588;1:
> Phil Spencer is for co-op it took them some time, but got backwards compatibility. So maybe split screen can be a thing again too in Halo. yes I know, wish in one hand… you know the rest.

It’s not happening.

He’s for Co-op, which Halo 5 has, but he said nothing of Split-Screen Co-Op. He even mention Destiny, which also isn’t splitscreen

Co-op not necessarily split screen.

> 2533274809220485;4:
> Co-op not necessarily split screen.

couch co op is splitscreen, the op even says as much in the post.

> 2533274859411347;5:
> > 2533274809220485;4:
> > Co-op not necessarily split screen.
>
>
> couch co op is splitscreen, the op even says as much in the post.

Well, I wouldn’t call 1v1 splitscreen co-op but… the article mentions co-op but not split screen co-op.

Lol, not gonna happen. Why you ask? Because if you do the co-op campaign, people will want multiplayer custom games, which 343i has already said requires a dedicated server. They aren’t going to change that up because you are too cheap to buy your own xbox.

Feel free to use the splitscreen thread. Thanks!