Maybe Im Blind ?

So I have tried to watch the newest HALO 4 videos

And I can’t see how they nerfed CAMO OR JETPACK ??

Maybe I missed it
Or maybe I missed some info on how they plan to make them work in MM .

In my OP both have NO PLACE in MM , and should only be in spartan ops and campaign + custom games .

P.s. I looked for other threads with something similar to this but didn’t see any

Jetpack looks sluggish in action.
Maybe it doesn’t show in gameplay, but when you are facing it you definitely tell.

I can see how camo would still be a problem in a larger map with someone camping with a sniper, but it doesn’t last as long as Reach’s camo.
And the slightest movement causes you to be pretty visible.

Really? Of all the new Halo info released in the past 48 hours, you decide to bring up this tired, rehashed topic again? REALLY?

Even if they are changed, they should only be in action sack and other non competitive modes. Both played a part in destroying Reach, and both would do it in Halo 4.

Camo should ONLY be a pick up, not an AA that allows people to sit and chill with snipe.

Jetpack does not lift you as high as it did in reach and it seems to have a longer cooldown time. Camo looks about the same, idk.

i was thinking the same thing, when eli used them in his CTF video they looked identicle to reach :confused:

Jetpack takes you half the height, it gets used up twice as fast, it’s slow, and it takes longer to actually regen.

JP doesn’t take you as high doesn’t last as long makes you feel more sluggish.

AC Takes much longer to recharge and acts similar to TU camo in reach.

In Naked’s video. Camo had a longer transaction time between the phasing. And the jams were more confide to his location, I couldnt tell if they were moving though. As for jetpack, it last for around 2-3 seconds before going off. It also seemed more sluggish in horizontal movement. Making it more useful for scaling heightsrather than floating in air with a needler.

> Really? Of all the new Halo info released in the past 48 hours, you decide to bring up this tired, rehashed topic again? REALLY?

Yes Because both are VERY bad for MM and game braking

I hate them more then I hated BLOOM and that’s a lot …

> So I have tried to watch the newest HALO 4 videos
>
> And I can’t see how they nerfed CAMO OR JETPACK ??
>
>
> Maybe I missed it
> Or maybe I missed some info on how they plan to make them work in MM .
>
>
> In my OP both have NO PLACE in MM , and should only be in spartan ops and campaign + custom games .
>
>
> P.s. I looked for other threads with something similar to this but didn’t see any

For once, I have to agree with you. I love Reach just as much as all the others games but camo camping and the whole “I will use my jet pack right before a 1v1 and have the advantage” BS is rediculous.

They need to nerf the -Yoink- out of Jet pack, im talking a 3 second use time and add camo to the ordnance drops.

I didn’t see the camo part (not interested) but the jetpack “nerf” was an increase to the burn rate so it runs out a little quicker. Will do nothing to nerf the thing that made it game breaking. It will just make it so there is less jetpack derping 3000ft into the air.

> Really? Of all the new Halo info released in the past 48 hours, you decide to bring up this tired, rehashed topic again? REALLY?

Maybe you should hit the <- button instead of bumping it, unless you like being a hypocrit by keeping this at the top just so you can show him how worthless his post was.

You make a statement without providing an explanation. So… it’s difficult to relate or empathize with your position. (((Shrugs))) Honestly, it just makes you look like someone else complaining for the sake of not accepting change.

> Even if they are changed, they should only be in action sack and other non competitive modes. Both played a part in destroying Reach, and both would do it in Halo 4.
>
> Camo should ONLY be a pick up, not an AA that allows people to sit and chill with snipe.

Action sack or Not in MM at all

Please

> I didn’t see the camo part (not interested) but the jetpack “nerf” was an increase to the burn rate so it runs out a little quicker. Will do nothing to nerf the thing that made it game breaking. It will just make it so there is less jetpack derping 3000ft into the air.

Great, if anything this made it easier for new players

In reach:

Good jetpacker - used to break map, get over a wall to finish a 1 shot.

Bad jetpacker - flew 1000 feet in the air and was teamshot.

Now they cant even make the bad jetpack mistake…sigh.

You can’t hover troll in the air like you could in Reach. Reach Jp is far to generous in just about everything.

I think it’s 3 seconds of usage and recharge.

Camo dots are more confined and lets your teammates know that you are friendly. Notice the blue dots.

> You make a statement without providing an explanation. So… it’s difficult to relate or empathize with your position. (((Shrugs))) Honestly, it just makes you look like someone else complaining for the sake of not accepting change.

What do I really need to write a page long story about how and why JETPACK & CAMO are Terrible as spawnable AA’s

If they worked in Reach many people wouldn’t have as much of a problem with them But they didn’t otherwise they would still be in The Arena

Both seem to have shorter durations.

Camo should Really be a powerup in halo 4. Why go through all the trouble of bringing back powerups without returning camo to its former glory?

However if camo ABSOLUTELY has to return as an AA, make it more like the arbiter’s camo from halo 2. short duration, depletes fully when you shoot, melee or grenade, and only really good for a stealthy move from point A to point B. If it were more like this, I would have little problem with it.