Maybe Classic CTF will solve everything

I know everyone has been upset about the new ctf
but maybe classic will fix these annoyances.

Classic Changes could be:

• Have the option to drop flag
  • Not have auto flag pick-up
  • Less of the announcer
  • Flag carrier icon removed

Just think guys, everyone could be worried over nothing.

Hopefully classic will solve everything =]

Also, if there are more issues then let me know.

What is there to solve?

> What is there to solve?

> - Have the option to drop flag
> - Not have auto flag pick-up
> - Less of the announcer
> - Flag carrier icon removed

That is what there is to solve.

I don’t think you speak for everyone in the Halo Community so please don’t try to! Secondly not being able to drop the flag could be a good thing because then its not really hard is it? Once you have the flag the ONLY support you should count on is YOUR team, not the rocket launcher strapped to your back; alot of these chagnes are good for CTF having played alot of Objective based game types in alot of FPS games I can say (IMO) these chagnes are for the better!

Also slowdown movement when holding the flag.

> Also slowdown movement when holding the flag.

That’s not really necessary. In CE you were the same speed, and people who are against flag juggling would be happy.

> I don’t think you speak for everyone in the Halo Community so please don’t try to! Secondly not being able to drop the flag could be a good thing because then its not really hard is it? Once you have the flag the ONLY support you should count on is YOUR team, not the rocket launcher strapped to your back; alot of these chagnes are good for CTF having played alot of Objective based game types in alot of FPS games I can say (IMO) these chagnes are for the better!

Im not speaking for the community, I stated that from what i have heard from the community that classic COULD make CTF return to their standards. I never said that it would. Also i personally like what CTF used to be.

They stated there will be classic playlists so is it wrong for be to speculate??

I just want a classic list, period. But, for one reason and one reason only; on-map weapons, please.

That’s my personal opinion, anyway.

> I just want a classic list, period. But, for one reason and one reason only; on-map weapons, please.
>
> That’s my personal opinion, anyway.

I thought most of the maps still have weapon pick-up?
Do they still come down from ordnance drops and im
sure there are still some on the map for ammo and stuff.

well in infinity type playlist im not sure
but there will be other types where they still
spawn on map

> I don’t think you speak for everyone in the Halo Community so please don’t try to! Secondly not being able to drop the flag could be a good thing because then its not really hard is it? Once you have the flag the ONLY support you should count on is YOUR team, not the rocket launcher strapped to your back; alot of these chagnes are good for CTF having played alot of Objective based game types in alot of FPS games I can say (IMO) these chagnes are for the better!

He does speak for me! And not being able to drop the flag in a classic playlist is heresy.

> > I don’t think you speak for everyone in the Halo Community so please don’t try to! Secondly not being able to drop the flag could be a good thing because then its not really hard is it? Once you have the flag the ONLY support you should count on is YOUR team, not the rocket launcher strapped to your back; alot of these chagnes are good for CTF having played alot of Objective based game types in alot of FPS games I can say (IMO) these chagnes are for the better!
>
> He does speak for me! And not being able to drop the flag in a classic playlist is heresy.

see at least some people agree that classic could be like old ctf and
not the new one.

I was expecting this to be about the ability to use the pistol while carrying the flag. I was pleasantly surprised to find no one complaining about that.