May someone summarize the Live Stream content

Usually there is a post detailing whats revealed in the live stream but people seem to be slacking this month, or I don’t look hard enough. Would someone please summarize what we got? Thanks.

I’ve stopped watching live streams because they drag them on for so tediously long. I’m particularly interested in the Forge item additions.

> 2533274891841289;1:
> Usually there is a post detailing whats revealed in the live stream but people seem to be slacking this month, or I don’t look hard enough. Would someone please summarize what we got? Thanks.
>
> I’ve stopped watching live streams because they drag them on for so tediously long. I’m particularly interested in the Forge item additions.

Yes please I missed most of it

Infection, REQ’S Armor, Skins, Tears from the kids that wanted a -Yoink- falcon because they ain’t getting no -Yoink- falcon, Hog Wild Teaser.

> 2533274810191683;3:
> Infection, REQ’S Armor, Skins, Tears from the kids that wanted a -Yoink- falcon because they ain’t getting no -Yoink- falcon, Hog Wild Teaser.

You forgot the beauty that is the forge improvements

Lots of complaining about a UNSC ship that will not be named

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-j8Wh2PBmg

Infection, reqs, the new arena map, armor, weapon skins. A ton of new forge stuff, namely detailed textures on primitive blocks, dead bodies and more kill balls, and an updated UI that shows your medals and shows off your spartan stance post game.

I think they also discussed what is happening with grifball

> 2533274812303481;7:
> Infection, reqs, the new arena map, armor, weapon skins. A ton of new forge stuff, namely detailed textures on primitive blocks, dead bodies and more kill balls, and an updated UI that shows your medals and shows off your spartan stance post game.

Thanks.

> 2533274873873545;5:
> Lots of complaining about a UNSC ship that will not be named

lol.