May playlist update is live.

What are your thoughts one the new playlist changes??

Why did they remove the noble map pack?

> Why did they remove the noble map pack?

I assume they did it because it is getting older. All the DLC maps are now in Defiant. I know this only helps if you have Defiant. I really Like the new community maps especially Wayont and Utopia.

I still want the old defiant maps. A petition must be done.

But I like squad slayer. I just got 32 kills in it.

> I still want the old defiant maps. A petition must be done.
>
> But I like squad slayer. I just got 32 kills in it.

The “old Defiant maps”? You mean you want it to go back to the crazy way it was?? PWs everywhere, all the time?? To each his own but I would not sign that petition.

> I still want the old defiant maps. A petition must be done.
>
> But I like squad slayer. I just got 32 kills in it.

More are against it than for it so it isnt gana happen.

Two playlists would please everyone.
The weapons were easily flowing. The gameplay was a bit faster, it was better. The rotation spawns were better. But they should keep armour lock out of it.

> > I still want the old defiant maps. A petition must be done.
> >
> > But I like squad slayer. I just got 32 kills in it.
>
> More are against it than for it so it isnt gana happen.

Well, I suppose that is what customs is for. I am sorry but I really do like it better now. I absolutely LOVE CTF on Highlands now.

> > > I still want the old defiant maps. A petition must be done.
> > >
> > > But I like squad slayer. I just got 32 kills in it.
> >
> > More are against it than for it so it isnt gana happen.
>
> Well, I suppose that is what customs is for. I am sorry but I really do like it better now. I absolutely LOVE CTF on Highlands now.

I’m interested in this now. I loved playing the maps the way they were set up right before the launch of Defiant. I’m always open to new things, however.

DINO BLASTERS, aww yeeeaaah!

IF theres one gametype i hate in Action sack its DINO BLASTERS! the rest i like especially BOOM! Ball. I do like this Waynot or w/e its called i played it in team slayer. Also theres this really cool big team map i played. overall im satisfied with the update!

> IF theres one gametype i hate in Action sack its DINO BLASTERS! the rest i like especially BOOM! Ball. I do like this Waynot or w/e its called i played it in team slayer. Also theres this really cool big team map i played. overall im satisfied with the update!

Have you played “To the death!”? I think it is awful. It was the first time I didn’t have fun playing Halo Reach.

No i saw it but i didnt vote for it.

> No i saw it but i didnt vote for it.

Well, I wouldn’t if I were you. It’s swords but it takes like 5 sword lunges to kill anyone. It was the most annoying game I ever played. :frowning:

I loved all the other changes though.

> > No i saw it but i didnt vote for it.
>
> Well, I wouldn’t if I were you. It’s swords but it takes like 5 sword lunges to kill anyone. It was the most annoying game I ever played. :frowning:
>
> I loved all the other changes though.