Maxed Out Bronze Packs?

Just a quick question: How do I know if I’ve gotten everything I can (permanent unlocks) from bronze packs? I know for silver you’ll get RP point cards back, but I wasn’t sure if this happens in bronze since you only have a “chance” at permanents and are not guaranteed. Has anybody gotten RP cards back after maxing out Bronze unlocks?

You can check what Common Requisitions you still have on Waypoint in your profile. Also, if you start getting “500 RP” cards in a pack then you know you’ve unlocked all permanents.

> 2745051201462131;2:
> You can check what Common Requisitions you still have on Waypoint in your profile. Also, if you start getting “500 RP” cards in a pack then you know you’ve unlocked all permanents.

Where abouts cause I can’t see it

Click on your name up top.
Click Profile.
View Service Record, select Halo 5: Guardians.
Click Requisitions.

If you want to make it even easier to tell what you need left:
Click Filter by Rarity, select common.
B A M !

Now you see what you’ve unlocked and what you still have to unlock.

> 2533274874023152;1:
> Just a quick question: How do I know if I’ve gotten everything I can (permanent unlocks) from bronze packs? I know for silver you’ll get RP point cards back, but I wasn’t sure if this happens in bronze since you only have a “chance” at permanents and are not guaranteed. Has anybody gotten RP cards back after maxing out Bronze unlocks?

NO when i got my first bronze chip i opened a few more to be sure. the bronze chips represents that you received a perm card in that pack and there were no more perm cards to get from bronze so they gave u a chip… time to go to silver… Hope this helps! this video shows me getting chips in each pack after opening all 48 new reqs… halo 5 guardians update opening all 48 new req cards revealed - YouTube

> 2745051201462131;4:
> Click on your name up top.
> Click Profile.
> View Service Record, select Halo 5: Guardians.
> Click Requisitions.
>
> If you want to make it even easier to tell what you need left:
> Click Filter by Rarity, select common.
> B A M !
>
> Now you see what you’ve unlocked and what you still have to unlock.

Great advise! also this method will work for common items… but some items can not be unlocked in a req pack until you meet certain requirements… (emblems reach a certain level) or (helmets and armor… watch movie or beat game on legendary)

> 2533274794974561;5:
> > 2533274874023152;1:
> > Just a quick question: How do I know if I’ve gotten everything I can (permanent unlocks) from bronze packs? I know for silver you’ll get RP point cards back, but I wasn’t sure if this happens in bronze since you only have a “chance” at permanents and are not guaranteed. Has anybody gotten RP cards back after maxing out Bronze unlocks?
>
>
> NO when i got my first bronze chip i opened a few more to be sure. the bronze chips represents that you received a perm card in that pack and there were no more perm cards to get from bronze so they gave u a chip… time to go to silver… Hope this helps! this video shows me getting chips in each pack after opening all 48 new reqs… halo 5 guardians update opening all 48 new req cards revealed - YouTube

Ah, there we go! Thanks for the help, question answered.

When it gives you a rare emblem i believe. Or when it starts refunding you req points.

> 2535409103705542;8:
> When it gives you a rare emblem i believe. Or when it starts refunding you req points.

you will get rare emblems or even legendary through out opening packs. Someone help me if they know… I know most emblems must be earned before they can be found in a pack. Can you get emblems in packs if you have never played the game? I know most emblems are hidden in commendation packs opposed to gold, sliver, bronze packs! I have unlocked every pack and still have about 50% of the emblems still to go! I have beaten the game solo legendary and played some online. I am at 103/225 for emblems and every few levels of online rank earn another one. when i opened the final silver pack it gave me the one and only legendary item ever from silver pack! i think it was like oni gauss turret certification

> 2533274874023152;7:
> > 2533274794974561;5:
> > > 2533274874023152;1:
> > > Just a quick question: How do I know if I’ve gotten everything I can (permanent unlocks) from bronze packs? I know for silver you’ll get RP point cards back, but I wasn’t sure if this happens in bronze since you only have a “chance” at permanents and are not guaranteed. Has anybody gotten RP cards back after maxing out Bronze unlocks?
> >
> >
> > NO when i got my first bronze chip i opened a few more to be sure. the bronze chips represents that you received a perm card in that pack and there were no more perm cards to get from bronze so they gave u a chip… time to go to silver… Hope this helps! this video shows me getting chips in each pack after opening all 48 new reqs… halo 5 guardians update opening all 48 new req cards revealed - YouTube
>
>
> Ah, there we go! Thanks for the help, question answered

also remember in bronze there is only one perm spot… BUT in silver and gold you can get a perm on first card and a chip on second slot… i opened my final 4 gold packs like this. i have video of it on youtube. The reason for this im pretty sure is that slot #1 can have ANY PERM IN THE GAME while slot #2 CAN NOT give a power weapon cert or a vehicle cert! so the last 4 packs i opened slot #1 was a certification and slot two was a chip… here is video proof. halo 5 guardians update opening all 48 new req cards revealed - YouTube if you like the video subscribe and i will continue to display all new reqs as they come out.

I need to unlock 310 reqs before I should start buying gold but 270 of those are cosmetic and I don’t care too much about those. I just want certs and load out stuff.

I need to count how many ultra rares and legendary stuff there is cause if it out numbers them then there is a good chance I’ll get them cause right now I’m getting lots of rare reqs but the common stuff I haven’t got seems hard to find.

You get a 500rp card back when you buy a bronze with no more commons left.

A rare emblem named NADIR is the final unlock for all the common perms.

But, open one more since the new stuff might not count in that, and you’ll need to open about 5 more, for the geese and scogs.

> 2745051201462131;4:
> Click on your name up top.
> Click Profile.
> View Service Record, select Halo 5: Guardians.
> Click Requisitions.
>
> If you want to make it even easier to tell what you need left:
> Click Filter by Rarity, select common.
> B A M !
>
> Now you see what you’ve unlocked and what you still have to unlock.

Thanks now I can see how little i really have… boo