Max xp reached.....

The fact that there is a xp cap per day is ridiculous, this is the third day I have hit it early on. With all the double xp that I got from the mountain dew I drink. It still uses the double xp even though I get nothing. Why is there a cap and please take it off it is ruining the experience for me.

Also please fix the link in Halo 4 to Waypoint it freezes the Xbox every time.

Yeah, especially if you are one of the -yoinks- that, while you waited in line for your Halo 4, went and got all the codes from the Dew on the shelf. What a waste of your perfectly good -Yoink- baggery! :slight_smile: anyone who did this deserves to be knocked back to 0.

Agreed, I got most of mine from the 12 pack cases of Game Fuel, I love that stuff! I wish they would keep it forever.

Although I don’t agree with drinking soda and sitting in front of the TV for hours… I DO think it’s wrong for 343 to stifle gamers who only love to play their game.

Maybe it’s to prevent some sort xp exploit?

Oh yeah the booster pack needs more speed on it, you can walk as fast as it goes… really pointless skill.

this is sad, I was playing without any sort of xp boost and hit the xp cap anyway… I did go from lvl 20 to 28 in an afternoon… and I would be 30 by now but that isnt the point ;.;

Considering that the double XP promotion is pretty much flat out unfair, the least they could have in place in an XP cap. Some of us don’t/didn’t even have any real opportunity to get double XP.

Even now, one store around here has the Doritos (and JUST started selling them), and only 2 gas stations have the 20 oz bottles. I personally don’t like Doritos, but I’d have 3 or 4 cases of the Mt. Dew if I could buy them (closest thing to “Live Wire” I’ve tasted, and LW isn’t sold around here), but I can’t.

With that said, I’m all for caps being lifted for players who -don’t- use any double XP codes. Otherwise, I’m spitefully glad they’re there -.-

I got the XP cap too and im just wondering, do we loses XP we gain after or they will be added the next day??

They need to -Yoinking!- get rid of it it’s a joke who ever cam up with it must be a person that I disagree with and needs a slap

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They need to fuucking get rid of it it’s a joke who ever cam up with it must be a -Yoink- and needs a slap

> The fact that there is a xp cap per day is ridiculous, this is the third day I have hit it early on. With all the double xp that I got from the mountain dew I drink. It still uses the double xp even though I get nothing. Why is there a cap and please take it off it is ruining the experience for me.
>
> Also please fix the link in Halo 4 to Waypoint it freezes the Xbox every time.

They can give me back the countless 2exp games I lost from this exp cap! Got to be at least 20-30 games I have lost 2exp.

I believe the xp cap to be okay in the beginning but I believe it should now be removed.

I’ve hit cap everyday so far…SR 38 atm

You will not get ANY xp whatsoever if you play after you reach cap. Not today, not the day after, nothing!

Also, if you have 2xp games stocked up, you will use them up after you reach the cap if you keep playing. And you get NOTHING out of it! so dumb!

I’ve used 9 games of double XP and have about 19 games left. Will I reach this limit we’re talking about? What IS the limit?

I want to know what the xp cap is. How much Xp do are you aloud to get before it stops letting you get xp?

This shouldn’t even be up for debate. REMOVE THE XP LIMIT!!

does the CLOCK restart at midnight? The least 343 could do is give some sort of logical explanation for this. Because as of right now, this game is completely useless to my friends and I. What is the point of completing challenges if you’re not earning some type of reward. This may seem drastic but it’s almost as if you’re taking away our right to play the game. Unless there is some kind of “halo 4 law” that says players are limited to playing however much time/xp per day then there shouldn’t be any sort of limit on anything. I paid my $65 PLUS plenty of dew n doritos/2xp(which has been wasted) to last for weeks so I expect to get ALL my money’s worth. But that’s not the case right now. How long will this go on?..How long will 343 industries be stripping our rights away from us day by day…
please…before you lose us for good, make a new update.

-mitch connor

ps…they took our jobs!..

People how hard is it to only add 10 or 15 games of double XP at a time, if you have 40 you don’t have to throw them all on there.

yeah but i had no idea there would be a BS xp limit

> People how hard is it to only add 10 or 15 games of double XP at a time, if you have 40 you don’t have to throw them all on there.

well if we KNEW there was an xp cap…then most of us wouldn’t have dropped all 200 games on at once honestly, in preparing to leveling up quickly on OUR time

another reason call of duty will all ways be top dog… this crap halo 4 or should i call it codlo 4 since i feel like im playing a cheap version of call of duty 4. One of the most worthless games ive bought this year the xp cap in halo reach killed the game for me its great to see its going to kill halo 4 again at least only few days before an actual decent game comes out…