Max ranking my last Xbox 360 Halo game

So after about 9 years since it came out.
I finally max rank Call of Halooooo I mean Halo 4. It was on Saturday.
For years this was the only Halo game on Xbox 360 I didn’t max rank.
Now some of you might say “Halo 4 is known for being ridiculously easy to max rank” yes I know and for years I’ve known, it was really easy to max rank. But I never felt motivated to go back and finish it. Until the shutdown was announced.
If it was grinding like Reach and 3, I most likely would have left it forever as the only Halo game on Xbox360, I didn’t max rank.
Now I would like to link a video to my topic, but it seems you can’t do that anymore or I can’t figure out how to do that in the new Waypoint.

1 Like

Hey, congratulations! As much as I love Halo, I could never push myself to max out any of the ranks. Halo reach was probably the farthest I got and even then I probably only got about 75% of the way there?

Congrats @TJ_sixtyfour for reaching this milestone despite the fact that it’s one of the smaller milestones in the Halo History. I have myself managed to reach the final rank in the following Halo games.

• Halo: Reach | Inheritor (Rank 50/50)
  • Halo 4 | SR130 (Rank 130/130)
  • Halo 5: Guardians | SR152 (Rank 152/152)

In addition to that, I have also managed to get a bit more than 7% of the xp required to reach the final rank in MCC which is the next Halo game on my bucket list for reaching the final rank. At the moment, my eta for reaching the final rank is a bit less than 10 years which isn’t that bad.

However, I haven’t been that enthusiastic about any of the competitive skilled based ranks like the ranking system in Halo 3 and the competitive skilled based ranks in the other Halo games. Due to this, I have to applaud you for reaching the final rank in Halo 3 due to the game utilizing a such system.