Max rank in Infinite should be 117

Am I right or am I right?

If there even are enough ranks to give out to make lv.117 the inheritor rank. So i doubt it.

> 2533274843351643;1:
> Am I right or am I right?

Or just go back to the 1 to 50 system

How about we just get rid of numbers and go back to the cool rank emblems.

> 2533274865693849;4:
> How about we just get rid of numbers and go back to the cool rank emblems.

Or they could make it 117 cool rank emblems! Lol. But seriously though, I want the number system to go away too

Why just 117?
There was plenty more spartans and heroes that deserve their numbers as rank

I personally want them to go back to names ranked and toss away number ranks

117 could be cool if done right. Personally I’m a big fan of infinite leveling systems. Names, 1-50, and other finite numbers are nice but they are all just reskins of the same system. We may just get the 152 system again or named ranking, I don’t know but as long as it works I won’t be too fussed.

> 2533274927074651;6:
> Why just 117?
> There was plenty more spartans and heroes that deserve their numbers as rank

To be fair, while a lot of Spartans have made some kind of name for themselves, none have quite become as legendary as 117.

I hate the levels halo 3 had the best ranks and reach

I want to see the Reach xp (cR) system come back. Anything and everything you do, whether in campaign, multiplayer or coop game modes, directly impacts xp (cR) and rank.

As funny as that sounds…I’d rather they stick to names since earning ‘inheritor’ was more interesting than the grind to the random 152 rank.

> 2533274865693849;4:
> How about we just get rid of numbers and go back to the cool rank emblems.

There ya go. Reach had it right.

They should get rid of numbers and go back to Reach’s style.

A name based rank with an XP base would be fun. Im think either a modified halo reach or halo 3 version of ranking

Itvwould be kinda funny if it was 1170 but it wouldnt be that fun of a grind

Honestly I don’t care what physical number the max rank is for XP, but the overall XP needed for max rank needs to be something that’s relatively reachable to a consistent hardcore gamer.

Reach was a fun grind to Inheritor, which was a fairly modest 20 million XP, and the XP distribution was relatively the same as it is for Halo 5, barring random Jackpots for not quitting. Halo 5 was a massive 50 million, which honestly was way more than it should’ve been. If we keep the same XP system, max rank should fall in line closer to maybe 30 million XP over a 3 year game-span life.

> 2533274843351643;1:
> Am I right or am I right?

I’m hoping for an emblem style ranking system over a number ranking system.