Max CR?

Whats the most amount of CR you can get in one day without getting banned?

200 000.

Is that for a total 24 hours or does it reset at midnight?

you cant get banned for earning max credits, but you can get capped. the capped is 200k.

PS: Forum search please, there is atleast 2 other threads aobut this subject with in first three pages.

Oh sorry and thanks :slight_smile:

> Is that for a total 24 hours or does it reset at midnight?

It does reet every 24 hours, but possibly not at midnight where you are. Its is based on the timezone you are in. For example, my cR reset is at aprox. 6AM. Check in the custom challenges section for the reset of daily challenges and thats when you can go at it again.

I don’t think you can get banned for earning too many credits lol.

> > Is that for a total 24 hours or does it reset at midnight?
>
> It does reet every 24 hours, but possibly not at midnight where you are. Its is based on the timezone you are in. For example, my cR reset is at aprox. 6AM. Check in the custom challenges section for the reset of daily challenges and thats when you can go at it again.

It is based off your Xbox 360’s time zone.

yea it should be 200k Cr a day

> Whats the most amount of CR you can get in one day without getting banned?

200,000 cR

Like others said its 200,000 cr each day. Then the credit limit resets at 1:00 am no matter what time zone.

Source:
I reach credit cap every day to get to inheritor from custom challenges and so does one of my friends on XBL. He lives in another time zone than me and his also resets at 1:00 am
So it doesnt reset for everybody at the same time.

No it doesn’t. It resets at 3 A.M. PST. This is fact.

> No it doesn’t. It resets at 3 A.M. PST. This is fact.

I REALLY hate to agree with Moa, but he is correct. It resets according to your timezone. If you live in EST areas, it will reset at 12 PM EST, or 9 PM PST.

It’s based on your time zone. It gets reset at 3 AM. According to my friend, if you go into your Xbox’s settings and change your time zone so it’s 3 AM, you can hit the cR limit again. Thus, you can get a total of 400,000 cR in one day. I wouldn’t do this as it may be considering cheating/tampering. I doubt it, but there’s a chance.

> No it doesn’t. It resets at 3 A.M. PST. This is fact.

Ok while you wait til 3 am pst ill wait til 1 am est to get more credits.

the max credit is 200k credits. Time reset is 5am central time. Go off of that to your time zone and you will be all good bro