Matchmaking43664364

Ive bought the DLC but i never get to play it ?? why is matchmaker like this…shouldnt the customer get full control ?? Im stuck almost playing the same old maps over and over…

You guys myaswell make the multiplayer DLC free because theres no point in buying it really and atleast if everyones got it some people can enjoy it.

thekingcasper << add me (AUSTRALIA)

There’s a few Anniversary playlists for the Anniversary maps, and Squad DLC for the Noble and Defiant maps, as well as Anniversary.

Give those playlists a try. I do all the time and find games in a very timely manner. :slight_smile:

u can play anniversary maps i give u that… but thats cause they have there own sections…

they need to do this for each DLC so we can actually play the others!!

> u can play anniversary maps i give u that… but thats cause they have there own sections…
>
> they need to do this for each DLC so we can actually play the others!!

Like I said. Squad DLC is your answer. It’s the last playlist in the Competitive section.

Maps in that are Ridgeline, High Noon, Breakneck, Anchor 9, Breakpoint, Tempest, Highlands, and Condemned.

That’s all the DLC but Prisoner, Battle Canyon, and Penance.

I cant play squad dlc because i never got my anniversary code to put into halo reach :frowning: and ill be dammed if im paying all that money to get it… when it shouldve been free