Matchmaking.

I’ve been playing this game and breakout out for too Long, I’m sick and tired of the matchmaking they put with people who suck who don’t know how to play time and time again. I’m tired of how I block people who literally either camp and hide and let the other team win or just walk around like this isn’t a ranked game. Wtf is wrong with the matchmaking I straight up block people that don’t take it serious and it pins me right back with them. !!!what ? Like people say it’s just a game no social matches are just a game ranked games with people quitting and not playing right is tiresome like it makes me want to never buy a halo game no matter how much I love it. Fix your Ish

Not everyone plays ranked seriously there’s not a problem with that. Some people like to play breakout for the game not to increase their rank. If you care so much I’d recommend getting a team as it makes it more enjoyable if you are trying to increase rank

> 2533274992284602;1:
> I straight up block people that don’t take it serious and it pins me right back with them. !!!what ?

Blocking people to not match them only works in Firefight.