Matchmaking

Guys… the only mode I can get into a game everytime is team arena… all the others just takes forever, including warzone… some rare times I find a match… but almost always I cant find one… is this happening only to me? =(

I didn’t have any problems finding matches on any playlist last night. I would check you NAT to see if you are open.

> 2533274806689453;2:
> I didn’t have any problems finding matches on any playlist last night. I would check you NAT to see if you are open.

thats the problem… last night i didnt play mp… only today in the morning and now… try playing every mode now

I’m having no problems at all this morning

I can´t find a match

so sad 343 didnt learn anything from MCC… everytime I try warzone it says there is no one on that list, and that I should try another… realy? there is no one at warzones? And why I can find games in Team arena? It cant be my internet since I CAN find games in team arena… it has to be something with their servers… Can anyone say if I am from Brazil I would be able to play with other people arround the world? because when I play team arena I can play with brazil US and other countries, at least there, but I dont know if there is some kind of block in other playslists… this is nonsense… to block you from playing with others… the game will be dead in most countries like this