Matchmaking windows upcoming flights - EU

Just wanted to give some feedback about matchmaking times.

I understand gathering everyone at the same time but for Europe it means that matchmaking is down from 11pm to 2am, which is probably when most (or many) people are able to play.

I would like to know if any other players in EU think the same and, if so, if 343 could change the matchmaking windows.

4pm -10pm UK time is peak gaming hours so no the times are fine for eu (1 hour ahead of us)

> 2613026033809204;1:
> I would like to know if any other players in EU think the same and, if so, if 343 could change the matchmaking windows.

Yep, same for me, it’s sad but I’ll just try the training mode and wait for the release. There is nothing we can do, so let’s take it easy.

> 2533274823783079;3:
> > 2613026033809204;1:
> > I would like to know if any other players in EU think the same and, if so, if 343 could change the matchmaking windows.
>
> Yep, same for me, it’s sad but I’ll just try the training mode and wait for the release. There is nothing we can do, so let’s take it easy.

Agree with ya

> 2613026033809204;1:
> Just wanted to give some feedback about matchmaking times.
>
> I understand gathering everyone at the same time but for Europe it means that matchmaking is down from 11pm to 2am, which is probably when most (or many) people are able to play.
>
> I would like to know if any other players in EU think the same and, if so, if 343 could change the matchmaking windows.

I agree with you, although I understand 343’s decision I’d wish for some more love towards people from other timezones. E.g. why not have 3 time intervals? That way people from other timezones can play when America is sleeping. IDK, I’m split.