Matchmaking this month is GARBAGE

It’s all in the title. Haven’t had a decent match in a while now. Always on a team that is terrible against a team that is two CSR’s higher then mine or my teammates. What gives 343? Fix Matchmaking because it is a joke this month.

I’ve mentioned this before and got attacked by half the message board. Good luck.

I’ve actually had pretty good matchmaking tbh. All my slayer matches so far have been really close like 50-40 usually.

> 2535411412065764;3:
> I’ve actually had pretty good matchmaking tbh. All my slayer matches so far have been really close like 50-40 usually.

My arena wins recently are actually not to bad, especially compared to my current warzone loss streak i’m on, but is seriously annoying when you finish a game and see something like this. This. or This mess. Okay they’re close games but how am i meant to rank up.

And if i do win against these ranks it feels like i’m not rewarded for it in terms of csr.

It’s like MM in Grifball wants me to hate the game since it keeps putting me in the middle of the losing team four-five times IN A ROW

I just can’t believe that the matching follows any type of code or legit level ranking system for matching when I continually get matched against a team of 3 onyx players and a diamond while my team consists of 2-3 platinum players and maybe another diamond. It just doesn’t even come close to being fair.