Matchmaking tests made me lose my Boosts!

I am from the Asian-Australian region, and it seems that the recent Matchmaking tests have caused me to constantly lag out of my Warzone matches!

This is beyond infuriating as today & last night, I lost 4 boosts as a result of the lag!

And no it’s nothing to do with my connection: for the whole of last month I have never lagged out of a single Warzone match.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? It pisses me off that you cannot reclaim your boosts back when you lagged out of the game!

I am in the USA. This used to happen to me when I was on WiFi. It is awful to lose boosts.

> 2533274819964902;1:
> I am from the Asian-Australian region, and it seems that the recent Matchmaking tests have caused me to constantly lag out of my Warzone matches!

You in Australia or Asia? The thing is they technically are two different regions but we seem to be lumped together sometimes. I’m in Australia and I just don’t play late at night when the Asians are on because I find the lag is worse. In Titanfall SE Asia and Japan use to be on separate servers then Australia. I can play with New Zealand earlier in the day fine though.

I’m in Guam with -Yoink- internet and this does happen occasionally shrugs. Ocassionally dropped Halo is better than no Halo IMO

In the US but it happens to me nearly every time I use a legendary boost for some reason. They really need to implement a way to return the boost on disconnect.

I’ve encountered problems where I’ve been disconnect and when it comes up with the reason or error report on halo 5, it doesn’t even display letters, just symbols and I’ve lost Legendary boosts because of this.

> 2533274811430050;3:
> > 2533274819964902;1:
> > I am from the Asian-Australian region, and it seems that the recent Matchmaking tests have caused me to constantly lag out of my Warzone matches!
>
>
> You in Australia or Asia? The thing is they technically are two different regions but we seem to be lumped together sometimes. I’m in Australia and I just don’t play late at night when the Asians are on because I find the lag is worse. In Titanfall SE Asia and Japan use to be on separate servers then Australia. I can play with New Zealand earlier in the day fine though.

Singapore, Southeast Asia specifically.

Yeah so far I don’t experience much lag when playing with Aussies or NZs. But really, this area is so messed up; I haven’t managed to find a Warzone Assault or FFA match in months!