Matchmaking rules on action sack and grifball

Please remove the rules for misconduct in action sack and grifball, It’s way to easy to betray in grifball and way to easy to commit suicide on action sack in some of the modes. Just make it to where you can’t team kill in grifball and just remove the commit suicide rule in action sack.

There are many reasons why matchmaking rules can’t be abandoned, even in social playlists like Action Sack and Grifball. I’ve played a decent amount of both, perhaps have played each Action Sack game at least once (except Snowball Fight), and I have to say that suiciding in pretty much all the games is very avoidable. Even the first times I played the race games and Battle Golf, I never once got booted for suiciding. Before playing Battle Golf, I saw all the posts complaining about how often one dies from the mines on the map, thinking they were everywhere in every round. Those mines are easily avoidable and only show up for one round. Even the fire round is avoidable. One just needs to be careful.
Grifball, especially with the recent changes to damage, is a bit easier to break the rules. It’s pretty easy to accidentally betray someone in Grifball; however, friendly fire needs to remain in Grifball for balance purposes. FF is what keeps people from launching friendlies across the map. Griefing can exist in Grifball so the rules need to stay active there, too; maybe 343i could increase the number of betrayals a little bit (like 1 or 2 more) before it gives the kick option. But mostly, just play carefully. Or better yet, play with friends or in a party so that you can implore people not to kick you if you accidentally betray too much.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> There are many reasons why matchmaking rules can’t be abandoned, even in social playlists like Action Sack and Grifball. I’ve played a decent amount of both, perhaps have played each Action Sack game at least once (except Snowball Fight), and I have to say that suiciding in pretty much all the games is very avoidable. Even the first times I played the race games and Battle Golf, I never once got booted for suiciding. Before playing Battle Golf, I saw all the posts complaining about how often one dies from the mines on the map, thinking they were everywhere in every round. Those mines are easily avoidable and only show up for one round. Even the fire round is avoidable. One just needs to be careful.
> Grifball, especially with the recent changes to damage, is a bit easier to break the rules. It’s pretty easy to accidentally betray someone in Grifball; however, friendly fire needs to remain in Grifball for balance purposes. FF is what keeps people from launching friendlies across the map. Griefing can exist in Grifball so the rules need to stay active there, too; maybe 343i could increase the number of betrayals a little bit (like 1 or 2 more) before it gives the kick option. But mostly, just play carefully. Or better yet, play with friends or in a party so that you can implore people not to kick you if you accidentally betray too much.

I’m the only one on my friends list that likes halo and I refuse to talk to squikers so I’m only in parties with my friends that play different games betraying was turned off in reach after awhile also there’s no point in balancing in social, social should be about fun not worrying about being kicked and it’s very easy to commit suicide in ghost race ghosts flip to easy in some of the points and it’s easy to commit suicide is the golf mode so many times I’ve walked forward right as a mine spawns and step on it.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> There are many reasons why matchmaking rules can’t be abandoned, even in social playlists like Action Sack and Grifball. I’ve played a decent amount of both, perhaps have played each Action Sack game at least once (except Snowball Fight), and I have to say that suiciding in pretty much all the games is very avoidable. Even the first times I played the race games and Battle Golf, I never once got booted for suiciding. Before playing Battle Golf, I saw all the posts complaining about how often one dies from the mines on the map, thinking they were everywhere in every round. Those mines are easily avoidable and only show up for one round. Even the fire round is avoidable. One just needs to be careful.
> Grifball, especially with the recent changes to damage, is a bit easier to break the rules. It’s pretty easy to accidentally betray someone in Grifball; however, friendly fire needs to remain in Grifball for balance purposes. FF is what keeps people from launching friendlies across the map. Griefing can exist in Grifball so the rules need to stay active there, too; maybe 343i could increase the number of betrayals a little bit (like 1 or 2 more) before it gives the kick option. But mostly, just play carefully. Or better yet, play with friends or in a party so that you can implore people not to kick you if you accidentally betray too much.

I don’t get booted at all either it just sucks having to worry about it lol