Matchmaking/Ranks

The match making can be a little bit better instead of putting a skilled player on teams of teammates that constantly do bad no matter how well u do like i am also running into people with onyx rank and im here in bronze with way better stats

> 2533274850302292;1:
> The match making can be a little bit better instead of putting a skilled player on teams of teammates that constantly do bad no matter how well u do like i am also running into people with onyx rank and im here in bronze with way better stats

This type of ranking system only works when enough people are playing, as the way it ranks you is by comparing you to the people you play against. Right now it’s a bit of a mess, since:

• The game can’t match entire teams of the same rank together, as there aren’t enough,
  • A lot of people are in parties anyway,
  • The game hasn’t quite figured out what each rank’s standards are.

i just really find it stupid when i can go 20/4 and the rest of my team go like 3/13 and it always happens so i go up +11 here and there and take a -30 every second damn game

> 2533274850302292;3:
> i just really find it stupid when i can go 20/4 and the rest of my team go like 3/13 and it always happens so i go up +11 here and there and take a -30 every second damn game

Yeah see if I lost a match but still had awesome stats it wouldn’t be so bad but since I loose between 20 and 30 performance points even if i do well.